捞到g Ready For BFCM: Learn How To Market A Flash Sale In Shopify!

Jacqui
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
120 17 201

shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, for an exciting webinar where we'll dive into the world of flash sales and show you how to market them successfully on Shopify. Whether you're a seasoned Shopify user or just starting out, this webinar is packed with valuable insights and practical tips to boost your sales and create a buzz around your products.

:spiral_calendar:Date:Tuesday, September 26th 2023

:alarm_clock:Time:美国东部时间上午11

In this webinar, we will cover:

1. Marketing Automations:Learn how to leverage the power of marketing automations to streamline your flash sale campaigns. We'll explore automation available in the Shopify admin and tools that can save you time and effort while maximizing your marketing impact.

2. Shopify Email:Discover how to market your flash sale with existing customers, and effectively manage inquiries from potential buyers using Shopify Email. We'll share how to schedule and launch email marketing from the Shopify admin.

3. Shopify Collabs:Uncover the potential of collaborating with influencers and industry partners through Shopify Collabs. We'll show you how to find the right collaborators, negotiate partnerships, and amplify your flash sale promotion through mutually beneficial collaborations.

By the end of this webinar, you'll have a solid understanding of how to market a successful flash sale using products from the Shopify ecosystem. We'll equip you with the knowledge and tools to drive sales, increase customer engagement, and create a sense of urgency that will leave your customers excited to buy.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to level up your Shopify game and boost your revenue with flash sales!

To join the webinar, just revisit this thread on Tuesday. If you're unable to attend the initial premiere, don't worry! The webinar can be replayed later. Would you like to receive a notification when the webinar premieres? Simply click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select 'Subscribe'.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Jacqui | Community Moderator @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? ClickLiketo let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as anAccepted Solution
- To learn more visit theShopify Help Centeror theShopify Blog
Replies3(3)
martha-colon
Visitor
1 0 1

how to register for this event? will you send a link to my email

Jacqui
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
120 17 201

Hey@martha-colon,

You can simply come back to this thread on Tuesday to watch the webinar. You can turn on notifications for this post by clicking the three dots at the top then clicking Subscribe.

Look forward to your attendance Tuesday!

Jacqui
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
120 17 201

Watch now: