What are your Klaviyo <> Shopify integration questions that you've always wondered

Solved
SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
Community Manager
196 7 81

klaviyo+shopify-ama-1440x640-04072023.png

Have you been wondering if you’re getting the most out of your Klaviyo <> Shopify integration? Now is your chance to get your questions in front ofShopify’s Senior Product Partnerships Manager, Megan Goldman.

Whether you’ve looking to understand how your campaigns are driving results, you have questions about setup and maintaining multi-lingual stores, or want to know what to do beyond the basics, add your questions below.

你有到April 23 to post your question.We’ll be back May 18th with the answers in video format.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sarah | Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? ClickLiketo let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as anAccepted Solution
- To learn more visit theShopify Help Centeror theShopify Blog

Accepted Solution (1)
Jacqui
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
120 17 204

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Shopify Community!

Thank you for submitting your questions for theAMA with Klaviyo.Here are the questions and answers to help you get the most out of your Klaviyo <> Shopify integration.

Make sure to head over to theKlaviyo Communityas well for even moreKlaviyo discussions and resources.

Be on the look out for ablog postsoon going over each question and answer.

Jacqui | Community Moderator @ Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies16(16)
Rc007
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey!

在接下来的几个月,我将推出一个few new products and I would like to collect pre-order subscriptions for them. I would like to add a product image and email form to subscribe to the Thank you page of my main product. This email form should be integrated with Klaviyo. What do you recommend to fix this on my Thank you page?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Best regards,

拉尔夫

klucillem
Visitor
1 0 2

Hello there, I see this question was asked in 2020 and it wasn't possible at the time without an app.Is it possible now to trigger an email to be sent only when a specific product is ordered?

GemPages
Shopify Partner
5586 1259 1119

Hello@klucillem

Since you are trying to send a one time reminder email to contacts who have purchased one of these classes, I would suggest sending these reminders as a campaign email scheduled for the day before the designated class dates.

You can do this by creating segments capturing customers who have purchased each of these class variations and then using these segments as the recipient group for your emails. You can create these segments by using the definition of “What someone has done, Ordered Product at least once where Name equals X”.

And you can useKlaviyo appto do it.

I hope the above is useful to you.
Best regards,
GemPages Support Team

GemPages - Build any high-converting store pages for any business

- If you find my reply helpful, please hitLikeandMark as Solution
- Get connected:App Store|Blog|Community|Help Center
EcomGraduates
Shopify Partner
588 48 72

Yes, it is possible to trigger an email to be sent only when a specific product is ordered using Shopify's built-in email notifications feature. Here are the steps:

1. Go to your Shopify admin and click on Settings > Notifications.
  2. Under the "Order notifications" section, click on "Edit" next to the email notification you want to modify (e.g. "Order confirmation").
  3. In the email editor, click on the "Insert variable" button at the bottom and select "Product".
  4. 这将插入the {{ line_items }} variable, which contains information about all the products in the order. You can then use liquid code to filter the products and only show information about the specific product you're interested in.

For example, if you wanted to show information about a product with a specific SKU, you could use the following code:

{% for line_item in line_items %} {% if line_item.sku == 'YOUR_SKU_HERE' %} {{ line_item.title }} {{ line_item.price | money }} {% endif %} {% endfor %}

Biota_Marine
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks for this tutorial. The options I have when I follow these steps look different, however. When I go to order notifications section, I do not have the option for "edit" button or the "insert variable" when I try to edit the template.

hanadisecerovic
Visitor
2 0 1

We just started using Klaviyo and I have to say it's very disappointing that as a Shopify customer, we are not able to turn off your shipping notifications. I understand this is a feature for Shopify Plus, but it's disappointing as a small business to not be able to use Klaviyo for our confirmations.

We've built 4-5 different shipping emails based on product type and country, which is essential for us to get important information out to our customers through shipping confirmations. This is such an important way for us to communicate with them about what to expect and so on.

When will this be available to turn off? We use Skubana to fulfill our orders who then sends the information to Shopify, but we want to be able to use our own email templates and flows that we've built in Klaviyo for shipping confirmations.

Is there any way to work around this? I know some people suggest putting 'automatically fulfill order line items' but that is the last thing we want.

Thank you.

Gift-o-the-Jab
Navigator
330 19 91

Simply redesign the shopify notification templates to something completely different if you are using Klaviyo

lovehuvet
Excursionist
13 0 7

When will the "Notify Me When Available" button be available on 2.0?

kector
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

1. Would you consider asking Klaviyo to not use such basic classes for their elements? I've found that all of their apps just use "button", for example, which interferes with the theme the app is being integrated with.

2.它表示在Klaviyo的支持文档ation that they don't support integration into "third party themes", which I would understand if that meant Theme Forest Themes, but it actually refers to themes from the Shopify Theme Store, which have been vetted and specially selected by Shopify. This leaves hundreds of thousands of merchants in the lurch, as they'd like to use Klaviyo's service, but they don't offer support to merge the two. I know many theme partners have reached out to improve this situation but have never received a response. Can we count on them to work with Shopify Theme Store theme partners to make our common merchants' lives easier in the future?

BillFromCanada
Tourist
8 0 3

Klaviyo is listed as one of the apps whos code impacts my store's page loading performance. Is anything being done to engineer out any performance impact from having Klaviyo installed?

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
289 20 42

@SarahF_ShopifyI have integration klaviyo but I was facing an issue with out stock status. can you please help me.

Business Owner & Shopify app developer - shopify consting - Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Er Sanjay
willkaate
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Sarah, I have a question. I want to collect subscriber emails through a Klaviyo pop up on my store but use a pdf download as bait to collect the emails. How do i do that using Klaviyo?

itsmeinah
Tourist
6 0 1

Is there any plan for Klaviyo to support multi-variants with different prices Shopify products for the price drop flow? Right now, it is only possible if all variants have the same price applied to them.

davidwarner0071
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I don't have personal questions, but I can provide you with some common questions related to the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration:

1. How does the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration work?
  2. What are the benefits of using Klaviyo with Shopify?
  3. How do I set up the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration?
  4. Can I sync my customer data between Klaviyo and Shopify?
  5. How can I use Klaviyo to create personalized email campaigns based on my Shopify customer data?
  6. Can I track my Shopify sales and revenue in Klaviyo?
  7. Can I use Klaviyo to create abandoned cart email campaigns for my Shopify store?
  8. Are there any limitations or known issues with the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration?
  9. What level of customer support is available for the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration?
  10. Is there a cost associated with using Klaviyo with Shopify, and if so, what are the pricing plans?............
write
Visitor
2 0 0

I can provide you with some common questions related to the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration:

1. How do I set up the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration?
  2. What data is synced between Klaviyo and Shopify?
  3. Can I track abandoned carts using the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration?
  4. How can I use Klaviyo to create targeted email campaigns based on Shopify purchase data?
  5. Can I use Klaviyo to segment my Shopify customers based on their purchase history?
  6. Does the Klaviyo <> Shopify integration support automated email flows such as welcome series and post-purchase follow-ups?
  7. How can I use Klaviyo to track revenue generated from my Shopify store?
  8. What are some best practices for using Klaviyo and Shopify together to maximize sales and customer engagement?
  9. Can I use Klaviyo to send SMS messages to my Shopify customers?
  10. How can I measure the effectiveness of my Klaviyo email campaigns for my Shopify store?
Jacqui
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
120 17 204

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Shopify Community!

Thank you for submitting your questions for theAMA with Klaviyo.Here are the questions and answers to help you get the most out of your Klaviyo <> Shopify integration.

Make sure to head over to theKlaviyo Communityas well for even moreKlaviyo discussions and resources.

Be on the look out for ablog postsoon going over each question and answer.

Jacqui | Community Moderator @ Shopify