how to create an order status page

Solved
juceisk
Shopify Partner
17 0 2

大家好,有人可以请帮我与this request: I need to create a page that by typing the email and the order number will show me general information about the order, is this possible?

Sin título.png

Thank u

Accepted Solution (1)
Victoria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1755 124 202

This is an accepted solution.

Hi@juceisk,

This can certainly be done by using an app to create an order status page to help locate general information for your customers.

I understand you're looking for an order status page for you and your team to view. I did find a workaround to help narrow down this information. In terms of seeing general order information for you and your staff, you're able to locate this within yourCustomers的部分the admin. By navigating to your Shopify admin > Customers section, you can use the search bar to filter customers by: Name, email and phone number. By clicking into each customer it will also display last order placed by customer including the order number, date and product. You can also select View all orders to see all orders placed by a customer.

If you'd like to present an order status page for your customers, there is an app calledStatus Sherpa. Status Sherpa is a user friendly app that allows your customers to search their order based on the criteria you've set. You can setup the form so that customers can search their order by order number and the email they've ordered with. Within your admin you're also able to view how many times an order has been looked up and an order page will be created on your storefront for customers to use.

This is a third-party app designed by a third-party app developer. If you require assistance with integrating this app to your store I would recommend using the Get Support option on the app page or looking into this help center resource forhelp with third-party apps.

Victoria | Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? ClickLiketo let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as anAccepted Solution
- To learn more visit theShopify Help Centeror theShopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply1(1)
Victoria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1755 124 202

This is an accepted solution.

Hi@juceisk,

This can certainly be done by using an app to create an order status page to help locate general information for your customers.

I understand you're looking for an order status page for you and your team to view. I did find a workaround to help narrow down this information. In terms of seeing general order information for you and your staff, you're able to locate this within yourCustomers的部分the admin. By navigating to your Shopify admin > Customers section, you can use the search bar to filter customers by: Name, email and phone number. By clicking into each customer it will also display last order placed by customer including the order number, date and product. You can also select View all orders to see all orders placed by a customer.

If you'd like to present an order status page for your customers, there is an app calledStatus Sherpa. Status Sherpa is a user friendly app that allows your customers to search their order based on the criteria you've set. You can setup the form so that customers can search their order by order number and the email they've ordered with. Within your admin you're also able to view how many times an order has been looked up and an order page will be created on your storefront for customers to use.

This is a third-party app designed by a third-party app developer. If you require assistance with integrating this app to your store I would recommend using the Get Support option on the app page or looking into this help center resource forhelp with third-party apps.

Victoria | Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? ClickLiketo let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as anAccepted Solution
- To learn more visit theShopify Help Centeror theShopify Blog