Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, What do I add in Shopify flow app to an email template if I want to include the customers first name inside of the email. This is what I'm doing r...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want my mega menu drop-downs to have more left padding, can smbd help me with that ? This is what I have now:  
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I am looking to be able to adjust the font size and thickness on my announcement bar. Can someone provide code along with instructio...
Author Avatar
Okay, So I have activated the Wizio Bundle app on my shopify. When I make a quantity bundle with discount in % and add the product to my shopping car...
Author Avatar
When listing products for example tops for the different colour options the names we wish to use like khaki looks yellow or denim there isn’t a colour...
Author Avatar
Hello, It seems the black announcement banner and white header do not follow the color scheme on one of my specific product page templates (from shin...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to access cart attributes inside the post purchase additional scripts? Similar to the example here https://shopify.dev/docs/api/ajax/re...
Author Avatar
Hi, All of the sudden the product pages of my website do not load. I haven't made any changes to URLs. Could you please help me to fix this?
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, My webisie is amtopm.com passcode is alexalex I want to switch the position of the 5 stars blocks of my product description with the title. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can someone PLEASE help me out with a design question for my footer. This is what it looks like now: What I need is to make it ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am currently redesigning my website with a new theme: Impact. *The Impact theme is not currently active, as I am redesigning it...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi,I Wan't change product background same with header and footer,where to chang the code? https://dongfutrade.com/collections/used-canon-camera
Author Avatar
Hey there, I'm currently building a Dawn website in two languages. The main language is in English. If a person's browser language is German thoug...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! I have a question, Can I change the blog post date as I want? I have some blog posts, and I want to edit the posting time to a time before th...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, My website is amtopm.com passcode is alexalex I would like to change the color of some buttons & text (background #7069BC & text in white). ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I need your help, I want my mega menu tabs to have white dividing line between them, Who can help me with that ? Thank you in advance ! I wa...
Author Avatar
I added some custom code on the status/thank you page in Shopify using the Shopify dashboard what if I want to add some custom code for my draft or...
Author Avatar
Hey! We’re building a dropshipping style marketplace and most of our vendors are selling by syncing their inventory’s and receiving pushed orders from...
Author Avatar
I want change my product card on collection page. Remove white spacing. Below is the example of how my product card should look like: https://www.ji...
Author Avatar
I want the thumbnails on left side of the main image. You can checkout below screenshots i want the thumbnails like this for my store Below is...