Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting up shipping...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图在9.05.38 2023-07-27AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, We are currently managing our inventory on Shopify and would like to implement a feature that automatically updates the p...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, We are looking to enhance our customer experience on our Shopify store and provide an option for users to inquire about i...
Author Avatar
Join us August 8th on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major par...
Author Avatar
Hi All Can anyone offer any advice - my blog tag navigation is currently hiding behind my blog posts, how do i bring the tag navigation to the fro...
Author Avatar
Join us on August 8th for an Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup Are you ready to embark on your e...
Author Avatar
Can somebody help out? I've been trying to customise the heading font i Dawn but can't. Iv'e done the following steps: - Uploaded the font to a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am new to this and I have just made a Shopify dropshipping store using Zendrop as a supplier. The problem is that when you go to the product...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm currently facing an issue with order fulfillment management and I was wondering if someone could provide some guidanc...
Author Avatar
function callBack(){ $('.collection .card__media .media').not('.slick-initialized').slick({ dots: true, infinite: true, arrows: false, sp...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking to change the arrows in the menu to collapsible trigger buttons and change the arrows to plus + my site : https://a43199-3.mysho...
Author Avatar
I have two stores one is active the second is inactive. Whenever I try to access my stores, I redirects to my active store. I try most of the suggesti...
Author Avatar
Hi. I used to create custom apps and then use the API secret in the header of a REST API endpoint, using X-Shopify-Access-Token: shpat _xxxxxxxxxx...
Author Avatar
I have developed a Shopify public app and there are some things that I need to test before submitting my app. They are as follows: 1 - If the stor...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking to build a multivendor marketplace using Shopify. I want the vendors to promote their products in different store areas, such as...
Author Avatar
I have signed up to the Shopify Basic service and have successfully created a store but I also want to have another store attached to the same Shopify...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was recently scammed by a merchant. I tried reporting them earlier last month and my report wouldn’t go through because it hadn’t been a ...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon, Our shopify has been running for a few months now but a problem occurred a few days before with the payments according to a few cu...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello! I have a Contact Us page on my website, does anyone know how I can add a feature to allow customers to upload images into the form when co...
Author Avatar
Hi I made an online store to test order paid Webhook. When I made an order from my store it shows that an order is made in my admin shopify orders tab...
Author Avatar
Hi I made an online store to test order paid Webhook. When I made an order from my store it shows that an order is made in my admin shopify orders tab...