Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, I have been having a problem with my store for the past days. It seems even though I have activated shopify payment at the checkout it only s...
Author Avatar
I was wondering if there is a way to customize the email sent to customers to confirm their order. The email sent, at the moment, displays the picture...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a Shopify store and the trial period ended and have overdue charges. Store is currently inactive. I have a third party domain linked to the...
Author Avatar
hello, how to reduce gap between brand logo and nav menu as in provided image below? any help please? i want to reduce gap where red dot line is? url...
Author Avatar
What options are available for handling returns and exchanges when it comes to shipping?
Author Avatar
I manage a store with tens of thousands of "stock" products, which also includes a custom product option. The process of creating a custom product is ...
Author Avatar
My url is pourdecisionsdistillery.com, I am trying to change the outline of the banner button on the homepage that says Shop Now to a solid white bord...
Author Avatar
Currently I have added the few collection in my navigation menu. So we have disposables vapes and Flavour beast in menu. But the issue is when i sele...
Author Avatar
In the slide show on my home page I want to be able to adjust the positioning of the text and button, as well as the size of the text and button. How ...
Author Avatar
Hello I have a question. I was wonder as to why when I go to my password page the browser title states "- VALLEYSIDE" instead of "VALLEYSIDE" as it do...
Author Avatar
The documentation here implies that you can filter on a metafield boolean value. I have create serveral metafields on products. toggle Active name...
Author Avatar
What strategies can I use to optimize shipping costs and delivery times in my Shopify store?
Author Avatar
请帮助,我怎么最大化的页面宽度collection pages in the Venture theme? thank you! As you can see in the photo bellow, its o...
Author Avatar
Hey guys! Hoping to learn how I can add a pop up form that is triggered when an item is added to cart - essentially we need to collect custom data fro...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi All, I imported the products from Dsers to Shopify but it's not showing on my Online Store. Do you have any Idea Why it is not showing? An...
Author Avatar
Hi, my product titles and prices have all overlapped on mobile only and I can't seem to find what the problem is. Can someone take a look and help me ...
Author Avatar
Is this nullable field intentional? Is this field strictly increasing and imply non mutability for records before now? I would like to use this fi...
Author Avatar
Recently, Automatic Shipping Discounts were added. The issue is that currently, I am not able to save an Automatic Shipping Discount with a "Subscript...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, is it possible to auto tag products in collections with their variant name (size in our case) and each collection these products are? Taggin...