Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello I am posting an opportunity for any lighting retailers, wholesalers, distributors and resellers. I have inventory of about 1500 crystal chandeli...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Not sure if anyone can help me. I've attached both my mobile and desktop screen here. How can I make my mobile view appear the same ...
Author Avatar
Shpar coming soon
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to update with new image banners in the website , no image banners are shown on desktop or mobile website.
Author Avatar
I would like to change the appearance of my featured collection on the home page. In the appendix I have included my own page (how it looks right now...
Author Avatar
Can I use some of the money from my business to afford to go to college?
Author Avatar
我想把产品标题,但是the discussion answers I've read so far don't seem to work for me with my theme. Can someone h...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need help, who is know Displaying Cashback Amount 2% from the price On The Sale Badge for every product i need it to showing left of the price
Author Avatar
I face this problem on my store please solve it.
Author Avatar
I just enrolled to try shopify and i immediately decided to cancel the subscription. I was trying to cancel it and it took my days to find out how to ...
Author Avatar
I'm using a third party theme. I like all the font sizes for all the types of headers except how the product titles are too big when the products are ...
Author Avatar
I want to add a breadcrumbs navigation menu in the Dawn Theme. I have tried an option that has allowed me to add breadcrumbs to my store, however, it ...
Author Avatar
I am still in the process of setting up my store and adding product listing, collections etc. I was able to add a "sale" tag to one of the product by ...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, my plan is to create a marketplace where individuals can sell used items to individuals through my platform (C2C). I would like to u...
Author Avatar
Greetings, how can I create brands or product manufacturers? In the collections I have what they are (Laptop, Desktop) but I don't see how I can crea...
Author Avatar
Hey guys! Can anyone help me change font on product title only? Thank you! I'm using Ella theme. www.enchantedgifts.ph
Author Avatar
Is it possible to modify the local pickup location shipping rate in Shopify from being free to a specified price? It says on Shopify documentat...
Author Avatar
Hey, So I have been using "shopify app deploy" command to deploy my app code (and theme app extension) for the past year or so. Today morning as we...
Author Avatar
my payouts are not matching my sales?! I had about $800 of sales this mont but only $500 payout. How do I figure this out?