Promotion image
Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, I have added a custom css file as I didnt want to change the css rules in one of the original theme files. I am wondering what the best practi...
Author Avatar
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue. On my home page and collections page, there is a large gap between the product title and...
Author Avatar
这是一个在我的网站产品页面:https://jonathandunsky.com/en-il/products/ten-years-gone When I add a product to cart, a small window opens s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I recently added this scrolling announcment bar by section store and the problem is that it does not fit. It reaches into the frist pircture a...
Author Avatar
I just wanted to know if I can use my own supplier from the neighbourhood instead of using the ones from the supplier list if yes how can I do this ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I have been using Google Merchant Center since May 2023 and it worked without any problems. Google just recently suspended my GMC acc...
Author Avatar
I have successfully created a app owned Metafield and am able to access it in the liquid file. currently the value of {{ app.metafields.call_to_acti...
Author Avatar
Hello, we will have 2 domains. One is Türkiye and the other is International. The payment method will be iyzico for Turkey and Shop Pay for Internatio...
Author Avatar
Can anyone help me in reducing the height of the header?
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking for an app recommendation. I'm wanting some sort of minimalistic pop up to get people to sign up for a loyalty program that wil...
Author Avatar
All of the images whether from gallery or slideshow no longer fits properly into the frame after summers update. As though the images have an additio...
Author Avatar
I am using sense theme and I want to have my variant pills like the ones below where there is both text and a sample image pattern in the variant ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have the "add to cart" button action set to "page" in the theme settings. However, when I add a product to the cart, it opens up the ca...
Author Avatar
I'm busy with making a new store and I see I'm automatically assigned a bunch of letters and numbers. Is there no way around this now? It seems messy ...
Author Avatar
Solved
It is working on desktop but the image and text does not overlap in mobile view How it should be: How it is:
Author Avatar
Hello Developers, I am trying to get a user IP address from the Order webhook. I found there is a field named "browser_ip": null, will it contain t...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi Info Box Text with a little ruler symbol to the left of it, it says it twice. I cannot find anywhere to delete this from under the product image....
Author Avatar
When I want to preview my product this device appears
Author Avatar
i'm using the shopifyAPI::Fulfillments in my ruby on rails app, i have created a private app with the required access scopes, but for some reason i ca...
Author Avatar
Hello, We have an issue with our shipping. We have created three shipping zones: Domestic: Belgium: Free shipping (your rate = Free, carr...