Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, Compare at price is set on all my products but it's displayed only on one, on second one only regular price is showed? In addition, on sticky add...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am creating a Shopify app for my online store Flooring Flow. I have been facing trouble with payment gateway integration in the app. I...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to add an image to some text (or just above it). It's just a small 'hello beautiful', written in my signature watercolour lettering...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Dawn theme and trying to make the announcement bar clickable to scroll to the footer. I've tried a few methods, but it's not workin...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone - Firstly - I'm using the free Debutify theme- I'm at a loss trying to resolve how to hide delivery dates from auto-calculated ...
Author Avatar
Is this query correct? last_abandoned_order_date:<='{{ scheduledAt }}' AND last_abandoned_order_date:>'{{ scheduledAt | date_minus: "1 week" }}' A...
Author Avatar
Hi There, Is there any possibility of creating a custom homepage using the Code and using that page as the homepage of our storefront? The idea i...
Author Avatar
Hi https://techfirmstore.com/products/breezebud I would like some help in regards to making the FAQ section stretched to the margins to align ...
Author Avatar
Hi, my banner cuts off on mobile view. How do I change this?
Author Avatar
嘿,想知道是否有可能给我们的网站ers to update metafields on a customer record. Effectively, I wanted to add some additiona...
Author Avatar
Hello Can anyone tell me how can I remove a price from a certain product? In certain collection there are 10 products, but on 1 i need the price ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, we want to offer customers with a total cart value >X $ product samples. These should not be free! The customer still has to pay for the...
Author Avatar
Hey, so I would like to allign these both portion , and for the slideshow section I could find a grid layout, may I know how to do the grid layou...
Author Avatar
I am using the theme refresh and I want to have a larger image banner size for the mobile view rather than it being automatically sized. How do I do t...
Author Avatar
Hi Its been two days I am unable to open the store admin dashboard. When I login to my store its shows me the active store, when I click on it the...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add a size chart image to only 2 products on my site, and I have added a custom meta-field for the file, however whenever i go into the...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm starting a child clothing store and those product have multiple fields in description like Material Type, Fit Type etc which can be s...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify community, I am trying to move my menu to the left of the screen with my logo centered and my cart icon on right side of screen. ...
Author Avatar
This is my site: makerlab-electronics.com anyone know why my website takes too long to load? please help me to fix this problem