Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——明星ted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
As the title says, I have a wordpress website and I'm using the Buy Button feature to embed my collections there. While editing the site the collectio...
Author Avatar
I'm working on a shopify extension and I'm trying to add some meta fields to the cart through the storefront graphql api. I need cart id to do so, but...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the dawn theme and I have no buttons that directly links to my product catagorys like a Order/ buy now button https://prnt.sc/XS909qa...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm having some problems with my connection from my Angular app to the buy-button-js. It was working for years and we have no problem...
Author Avatar
For some reason I've been mysterious charged a little over $2000. The charges don't even add up or make sense! Has this happened to anyone else? I had...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am not sure exactly where I going wrong. I am getting some traffic, but no sales. There aren't even amy active or abandoned carts. I hav...
Author Avatar
Motion Theme header isn't loading quickly or wont load at all. Any tips?
Author Avatar
Hi, I edited the template code by adding the google tag manager code and a custom liquid, so I don't have the option to update the template, my templ...
Author Avatar
My domain is bought through Shopify and I tried to transfer to a new store that I was building because I messed up with all the previous stores I trie...
Author Avatar
Hello received an email about my theme. It seems Shopify thinks the theme is from the outside but it’s a free theme from Shopify. It also states that ...
Author Avatar
Ok guys, let's see how we can make this flow. I want to send an internal email that contains order information (primarily the customer info and o...
Author Avatar
I have a collection of products I would like to feature on my site, however I am not allowed to list the price (customers would call us to place an or...
Author Avatar
I deleted the piece of code that allows you to have an announcement bar. Could someone please give me that piece of code? Thanks
Author Avatar
Perhaps the biggest shock for our workflow after 20 years of Quickbooks POS is that we cannot do a return by simply putting a negative quantity for an...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know how I can align the header on my site with the rest of the page? I want the header to be in the same "line" as the rest of th...
Author Avatar
Background of product information page is still in the base theme's color. How Do I change? I want to change it to my scheme that I have set for the r...
Author Avatar
I had a customer contact me yesterday concerned because she had received an order confirmation indicating her order was ready for pickup, but since my...
Author Avatar
A book writing agency can benefit aspiring authors, experts, and busy individuals who wish to turn their ideas into professionally written and publish...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to request a refund, I had my store closed but reopened hoping to access Shopify help center. Unable to reach anyone from Shopify, ...
Author Avatar
Why did they remove the chat with the agent? i really needed to talk to one right now