Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

商店ify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey I would like to stretch my image on this specific page-> https://sette.co.il/pages/izipizixotello to the maximum wide and leave no spaces above...
Author Avatar
Hello I would like to add the following line item property to a single product collection so it only shows on those items pages, I have tried adding t...
Author Avatar
I am a first timer here trying to make big steps with designing a warehouse dropshipping based online store and I am having a hard time understanding...
Author Avatar
Hi I’m not sure what’s going on I’m a new store and I can’t seem to get customers into my store I’m struggling
Author Avatar
I am facing an issue where I can't make them headings at my footer 1. Terms and Cobditions 2. Newsletter 3. Footer to be Bold Can anyone s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for a way to deliver to my customers the same manner that a restaurant would using Doodash, Grubhub or Uber. Is there any service out...
Author Avatar
Hey, On my Shopify store https://zizerstore.com/ I am not able to get the original colors of Payment icons i.e. Paypal Visa etc. I don't want them pu...
Author Avatar
I used this code to make my header transparent for the homepage: .header-wrapper { display: block; position: absolute !important; background-colo...
Author Avatar
mutation customerUpdate( $customer: CustomerUpdateInput! $customerAccessToken: String! ) { customerUpdate( customer: $customer customerAccessTok...
Author Avatar
A customer would like to add items to her cart without having to select "Check Out" or "Continue Shopping" every time she adds something. Is there a w...
Author Avatar
Hi, I somehow removed the right and left adding from my collection banner in Studio theme. Here's what WAS there originally (from an older, backup): ...
Author Avatar
Since 06/15/2023 my images simply stopped appearing on my website, I've already checked the files and the images are there, I have images saved both i...
Author Avatar
Hello! I recently upgraded to Dawn theme 10.0.0 and have noticed that the quick add - add to cart button border is missing and there is no hover e...
Author Avatar
Found a call to this js file below in a new theme update for my store. It's an extra 240kb file loaded from shopify clould? Do anybody know what's the...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I am having a little trouble, because when I set up my account, I accidentally checked the box ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I run an in cart postage calculator. A few months back the calculator stopped displaying live shopify shipping rates. A week ago the calc stopp...
Author Avatar
When on mobile, customer cannot click on the + and - button when looking at their products in the cart.
Author Avatar
I am wanting to reduce the size of the testimonial font, unfortunately with no avail so far. I've located many of the scripts associated with the test...
Author Avatar
Hello! I recently created a test account for my new website just to see the flow of creating an account. When on the account page I noticed there ...
Author Avatar
你好,我would like to make some edits to the websites design and I've been messing with the coding for a while and cant figure it out. 1) On...