Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
你好,我在我在我的网站上放置一个密码take leave. Is there a way to cutomise the current text that is automatically generated on the land...
Author Avatar
I have created collections using images with an aspect ratio of 16 x 9 for the page banner. They look fine in the editor, but when I go to live full s...
Author Avatar
Dear All, I am newbie on Shopify. I have created a store www.MNZK.store with the help of youtube video tutorials. I would like to get your feedba...
Author Avatar
他lp! shopify all of the sudden can't ship to Seattle WA?
Author Avatar
Hi our pricing is weird. On the catalogue page, it's USD $ but product page it's CAD $, how can this be fixed? A customer is based in Can...
Author Avatar
Hi. Extremely new to shopify. Looking to talk to a few developers about creating a test Shopify commerce site. If you have skills in this area...
Author Avatar
sites such as gym shark stop u from scrolling past specific point, not sure if this is an overflow issue, on my page (mobile view) it allows me to pul...
Author Avatar
他llo All, My products are not paginating correctly. For example, if you look at this page, https://onieandsky.com/collections/new-bracelets, and ...
Author Avatar
Hi. Very new to Shopify. Doing some research into how Shopify e-commerce stores operate regarding Partnerships/Referral programs. If I have a ...
Author Avatar
I own a business for lighting selling residential lighting, crystal chandeliers, pendants, ceiling lights, and washroom lights. I have been a shopify...
Author Avatar
How do I get rid of this white space under a blog post? I've searched high and low for an answer online and have not gotten anything that works. I am...
Author Avatar
I would like to add Buy Now call to action buttons in the middle of my home page and near the top of other pages. How can that be done? And can the a...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I had a problem with removing / changing my logo from the google search results. Now it crops my 'main' logo and looks unprofessiona...
Author Avatar
Website: 564bb7-2.myshopify.com How do i make one word in my text beocome green? this is what im trying to do
Author Avatar
Solved
他llo! I'm trying to remove the gaps between grid photos on the product page in the Broadcast theme. The website is not currently live. You c...
Author Avatar
I would like to implement web hooks within the newest remix template, and am struggling to configure callback functions in this version. Could anybod...
Author Avatar
I am beyond disappointed with the customer service I have received from Shopify. When I first started my website getting to talk to a LIVE REP was an ...
Author Avatar
他llo Shopify Community, I have a custom shop and I'm trying to enhance the design of my homepage. I want to incorporate a "main-collection" section ...
Author Avatar
Nookatyou com has a Shopify template, i want to use this same template for my business too. Please can any identify which template it is and help me o...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am looking for an app to help create a Pick n Mix sweet box/bag, whereby customers can choose say 10 different sweets from a choice of...