Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Can someone help me fix my background behind templates and certain pages background. i'm using dawn theme and know how to change the background colou...
Author Avatar
The Symmetry theme has a sticky header setting built in, but its header takes up too much page space. I'm trying to fix it with a Shrinking Header bu...
Author Avatar
Hello ! I would need your help to integrate email automation in my store. Can you help me please?
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I want to get rid of the "Antal: 1 Pack + 100 Tvättlappar" line completely. It translates to "Amount: 1 Pack + 100 wetwipes". The HTML looks li...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've had some code appear in my shop footer - and I can't seem to access it to remove it. I've tried using responses to similar experiences in the...
Author Avatar
    At the moment the product display has a white border round the images which is annoying I want it right to the screen edges (mobile) and a...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have noticed that the data queries using the following query return data which is more than 48h. There is no recent data (like yesterday)...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am facing an issue. On my development store the payment extension shows but as soon I publish private custom app for single store on that store ...
Author Avatar
大家好,你知道如何使这两个禁令ners both send to this link "https://refade-8966.myshopify.com/collections/all". In the sense that w...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have 2 websites with similar names (Bloomslore & Boomslore). Now, there's a "Did you mean?" Google warning for Boomslore because the name is ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi everyone, do you know how to remove this space between the image and the featured collection on smartphone? A thousand thanks https://refade-89...
Author Avatar
Hi, there I would like to set the workflow like this: 1. Inventory quantity in A is more than 10, products will be published. 2. Inventory quant...
Author Avatar
I am wanting to sell 3, 6 and 9 packs of my product. I want the customer to be able to choose which pack with the dot selection and then have dropdown...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I would like the dropdown to be aligned with the logo so it doesn't overlap with the slider arrows as below, is this possible? w...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is there an option or maybe some code you could help me with that could help me display customer name as "Hello, " when logged in ...
Author Avatar
Please help, I want to allow new registered customers to receive automated emails (with discount). Here are my previous settings: 1. Set the filter ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to connect my domain to my new shopify store. My domain is bought through a third-party provider. Shopify help docs say I should...
Author Avatar
Solved
Adding a customer tag not only triggers customer.tags_added, but also triggers customers/update, same as deleting a tag triggers customer.tags_removed...
Author Avatar
my domain name is : violetaofficial.com when i search for violeta or violetaofficial in google,i can't find my site,i know this is something related ...