Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

引入改进self-serv返回规则e experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I added a app gallery to the plantscaping page on my site, which then made the about us page and the gallery the same as the page I added the gallery ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I recently created a store called https://www.wundergoods4you.myshopify.com and then switched it over to https://wundergoods24.com. The iss...
Author Avatar
...tatus\n label {\n publicFileUrl\n __typename\n }\n returnLabel {\n ...
Author Avatar
Hi, So before i came here to ask the question i tried to do my own research. I added CSS and also went into the settings to try and reduce the siz...
Author Avatar
Is there any way to require customers in 'certain' countries (not all countries) to enter their phone number when ordering? A lot of our orders fr...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a custom font that I use on my store, that I would like to be on my checkout. Can anyone advise how I can do this please? The ...
Author Avatar
The old admin page used to refresh with updated traffic and sales info, now I have to refresh constantly. Does anyone else? Is this another "feature" ...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I have a page called "gifts for her" and on this page, I have subcategories like gifts for wife, gifts for soulmate, gifts for girlfri...
Author Avatar
Hey. So as the title suggests, I want to make a few specific words red colored in one of my paragraphs. If anyone can provide me with some so...
Author Avatar
I want to offer free PDF downloads in my shop. However, I don't want to force the user to input their billing for a free item. I have set the produ...
Author Avatar
Hello my website seems to be up and running on the desktop side, however on mobile it shows as opening soon. Any suggestions?
Author Avatar
I am very confused in the payment plan section. I have a few questions whose answers I couldn't find. First my trial is ending at 2nd Aug'2023 if ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add this code to my shopify product page :
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add this code to my shopify product page :
Author Avatar
I've been looking for a solution everywhere and I can't seem to find one. I'm trying to change my slideshow from a manual sliding effect to an automat...
Author Avatar
Hi all. Well, the subject line pretty much says it all. The quality of photos for on my website are so bad. Like when they are saved to my computer, t...
Author Avatar
当我做一个简单的文本修订一个页面,这我s extremely slow to update/upload, and somtimes does not update/upload at all. Can anyone help? Tha...
Author Avatar
Hello, can the community please look at my store and give me some advise. I have changed prices, the look, I have spent hundreds of dollars advertisin...
Author Avatar
I see that the customers segments can have a new filter storefront.product_viewed(). How can I access this value for individual customer via the API? ...
Author Avatar
We include shipping fees in the retail cost of our products and state "FREE Shipping" in our product descriptions. We asked Shopify how to remove "Tax...