Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How do I get the publication date of a collection using either storefront or admin API? The only thing I found was via the admin rest api here: https:...
Author Avatar
I've installed an app called 'Order Printer Pro'. I've made one template for repair order invoices. There are some details I've got to print. When we...
Author Avatar
I am currently developing an app that includes an annual package payment plan, and also set up the bogus payment gateway for testing. However, when ...
Author Avatar
I would like to change the H1 tag color in the header to #FFC633 but leave the other navigation links white  My theme is Publisher 2.0 ...
Author Avatar
https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2023-04/mutations/discountAutomaticAppUpdate Hi, since yesterday my extension is creating the discounts wi...
Author Avatar
I recently created my shopify account and store. While testing out the express checkouts (PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.), none of them seem to w...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I don't know how to add styling to Checkout UI Component, or if its even possible? can anyone help?
Author Avatar
I'd be curious about your advice, if anyone's got any, concerning on how to boost my SEO and getting my first sale. I've started to advertise my store...
Author Avatar
How could I remind customers that an item is pre-ordered in the order confirmation email? (I am using 'Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify' for our pre-or...
Author Avatar
How can I display stock quantity of a product by ID/Handle via liquid? I want to display the inventory quantity of a certain product elsewhere on the...
Author Avatar
Hi Shoppifiers, This is my first shop https://stores.serenedwelling.com. I need your opinions. I, like many others, would like some feedback due to n...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have been trying for the past week now to try to get the Helium Customer Fields Customer Registration form that I created to sync with Klaviy...
Author Avatar
Despite reporting this site several days ago, it remains accessible online. I find it perplexing how Shopify can allow such sites to deceive unsuspect...
Author Avatar
I reported this site several days ago, but it's still online., how Shopify can tolerate sites that rip off innocent people using their service is beyo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help adjusting the height of a video to fill an entire section. I've played around with the height within css, but can't quite achieve t...
Author Avatar
I did not sign up for shopify but they charged my bank account a subscription fee. Support please reach out to me asap.
Author Avatar
Solved
Is there a way I can change my current menu header to the photo below? My website: How I want it: And when the menu opens, it slid...
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I make Collections Titles transparent on homepage Collection List? I'd still like the text to be there for SEO but don't want it vis...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to change my dawn theme in my footer section to add 5 email boxes. If the customer would then fill out those 5 email boxes at the time of ...
Author Avatar
Here is my section-footer.css: .footer { border-top: 0.1rem solid rgba(var(--color-foreground), 0.08); } .footer:not(.color-background-1) { bo...