Promotion image
Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How do I move the heading and link of a column in a multicolumn section to overlay an image?
Author Avatar
The following contract ID is associated as the origin of the order, but the corresponding order ID does not exist in the billingAttempts information o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am a UK startup dropshipping my products to the EU (France and Germany). I’ve done my research on the EU VAT 2021 regulations and I just wanted...
Author Avatar
The Endocannabinoid system (ECS) regulates everything from relaxation to eating, sleeping, inflammation, and even cognitive function.
Author Avatar
在公关oduct details page, I want to displayed related products or related collection , i was trying ( connect dynamic source) option but doesn't work ,...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am experiencing an issue with the filter search, because if I select only size 37 via filter it also shows me footwear where size 37 is out of s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I would like to reduce the spacing below the title on this page, could someone please help me with the code? https://yoonek.com.au/collecti...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to create new products and update existing products in one bulk import job?
Author Avatar
I want to ask about the docs about implement deferred purchase options (Pre-Order). It seems that the docs for that don't provide enough information. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is it possible I can use shopify for B2b clothing manufacturing websites. I am a clothing manufacturer in India looking for overseas internati...
Author Avatar
Why cart/order attribute (additional detail) not being removed when sending a blank value, It was before but it's not working now.
Author Avatar
Greetings, i working on email notification templates and a text that i generated automatically after a condition is met, but this is not html so h...
Author Avatar
send some content in order confirmation email shopify if the products from a specific collection was ordered
Author Avatar
Hi, I created a new boutique and evrything was normal but when I activated the Shopify Payment after that the admin page went from Normal to a weird b...
Author Avatar
hello.... on the order,,,, customers billing address and shipping address were different, I shipped to the shipping address,,, customer claims the shi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I downloaded a timer app. However, I want to move the location of the timer to the top of the product page. How can I locate the code of my specif...
Author Avatar
In my website I want to build a functionality that if a non logged in user enters the website it will redirected to the login or register page and if ...
Author Avatar
Hi looking for some help. I have edited my "stockists" page and clicked save but when i look on my live site the saved changes haven't been applied. I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am seeing a continuous error in browser console of my store olyoly.com. can anyone advise what this is and how can I go about resolving t...
Author Avatar
Hi. We are currently using the Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale app to offer our club members an automatic discount on our products. The app identifies ...