Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm very new to Shopify and approximately 2 days ago, I received an email from Shopify Trust & Safety Team indicating the te...
Author Avatar
I have to updated metafields in for customer in custom data but when I run this mutation { customerUpdate( customerAccessToken: "ba66f112107a1f...
Author Avatar
my Shopify store screemstreet.com, I am running TikTok ads and I am having CPC scores like 0.02! I had 2500 visitors today and NO one seems to buy my ...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Support Team, I am writing to bring to your attention a crucial missing feature in Shopify that is causing significant inconvenience ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i spent money on tiktok ads then later on realised that no one can buy because it says ”There was an issue processing your payment. Try again o...
Author Avatar
Hello, the template templates/customers/login.liquid is not in my list of templates. Trying to add it but the "Done" button is greyed out. Any help, m...
Author Avatar
I'd like to reduce the padding on the slideshow section on mobile view - I've highlighted the upper and lower space part of the text bit of the sectio...
Author Avatar
Hi, When scrolling on the product page to read the reviews, there is a sudden appearance of something that conceals the edges of the page on both ...
Author Avatar
Am I able to deposit cash to my balance card at an ATM?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone My website will be a consulting agency providing services in digital marketing, writing and proofreading, graphic design, and sel...
Author Avatar
Hi, I tried to change button colors on my store: https://catplushfun.com But the color does not change and the buttons remain having the d...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I recently opened my e-commerce store selling women's fashion, Euphoria Supply Co. Please share your feedback and any improvements...
Author Avatar
Hello. I received an IRS notice for past due income taxes and found out that I've been listed as the payee for my employer's Shopify account since 202...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I've recently been trying to change that annoying "Log in" text in my header to an "ACCOUNT" svg-icon but i couldn't find a solution. ...
Author Avatar
I have a pop up "Join the Text Club" on our website: www.jennerfamilybeef.com I want to remove the pop up but do not know the name of the app or how...
Author Avatar
We're looking for an app that simply (ideally) creates & applies a discount to the whole order if certain products are in the cart. We found an ap...
Author Avatar
This board focuses on Bundles who can be used by merchant to group products together and sell them as a single unit. Unrelated will be moved to ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to setup a new custom app to serve as a staging environment for a production app that's working fine. When trying to use this app in a ...
Author Avatar
We have requested to access protected customer data , but it's not approved and now we are not able to register webhooks. Can you please tell what to...
Author Avatar
I run a payment processing company for small businesses in the US. I want to integrate with Shopify, are there any fees associated with the integratio...