Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, i got a message from a customer yesterday saying that the discount showed in her checkout but that she was charge full price for the ite...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to add a description and an image into the collapsible tab using dawn 9.0 I can add a description and an image using a page but then ...
Author Avatar
We're in the US and occasionally sell our products to international customers, but we don't have standard international shipping rates set up in Shopi...
Author Avatar
Hi guys. I have an issue when the hero section is higher than the uploaded image. It's same story with Full width banner.    How to solve t...
Author Avatar
Hello!! I am trying to create a segment from a product that sold last week. I am trying to send people who bought this product an email, however when ...
Author Avatar
As you can see in this product page the background is white unlike the one on the Home page itself. How do make the background black? I'm trying to pl...
Author Avatar
Hi, When i am sharing product link on whatsapp with others, its unable to fetch product image thought its fetching title from the link already p...
Author Avatar
In a Contact form in Shopify there is a section made with my company name and address. How can I find where to change those data? I just cannot find ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I sent out a newsletter with links to products created by "create checkout links" in the product page. I just had a customer contact m...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have setup the notification emails in two languages with the shopify translate & adapt app. (Latvian and English) But now I am wonder...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am designing a store to sell plants and I came across another store online that offers a choose your pot section for the plant. I would...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, Getting below error during Shopify app deployment on digital ocean. ERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND - Cannot find package 'fetch' imported from ...
Author Avatar
Hello, My consumers will find it simple to return to the mobile view if the home icon button is put precisely where it is on the main page, like this...
Author Avatar
Hello all. I am trying to pull a report for staffing reasons. What I am looking to do is pull the year-to-date sales of a particular day (say a Sa...
Author Avatar
My Shopify site works correctly in Chrome and on iphones, but when someone types "thejibbitzkid.com" in Safari, it forwards to "hipsterthekid.com" ins...
Author Avatar
我的网站运行正常,直到abruptly stopped loading the homepage images. Can anyone advise me on how to solve this problem? www...
Author Avatar
I placed an order on May 6, 2023. A UPS Tracking Number was provided. When I followed up, it said" a label was created, but UPS has not received the ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Not sure if this is possible. I operate two different shops. Is there a way to swap the general admin background colours to help to know which one yo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I receive all the notifications from the different delivery companies instead of my customer receiving it. How can I stop this and have it sen...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been creating Collection pages in GemPages for over a week now with no issues. However, I uploaded a Collection page today and the p...