Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

采购订单现在可以帮助你订货单r and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, hoping someone can help us shed some light on a big problem! We're a UK shopify site selling clothing. We have always sold quite well inte...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a website with the Motion Theme. How can i remove the Button: Add to cart and only leave the Buy Now Button on the Section: Featured...
Author Avatar
I am using Booster Theme and when i click on the social media button they open the social media page in the same tab . I would really appreciate if an...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to add a new page to my website and want the page to have an alignment like in the image attached. How do I do this? Currently, I h...
Author Avatar
 i want to add these type of same blocks under my product and main page?  
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm pretty new to this, and am looking to ship more products internationally. My restriction is my supplier, who only ships to US, Canada, and US ...
Author Avatar
Hello , I am using Dawn theme and upload products finding that the style is not suitable for me after clicking in the product detailed page , however ...
Author Avatar
I want to change my shopfiy bill currency I'm in South Africa I want to pay with rands not dollars using solmate card
Author Avatar
markerting products
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Recently I had hired a designer to improve the design and functionality of my shop. I was happy overall but released that my stor...
Author Avatar
Hello, can someone help me please adding space between my second featured collection and the media grid, looks too close to the action button and does...
Author Avatar
Hey, my store is zizerstore.com and I need to add a line at the bottom All Rights Reserved I deleted the code that was there earlier which stated P...
Author Avatar
I wanna change the Buy Button inside the bottom drawer in mobile view URL- https://katharos.co.in/products/katharos-electric-bluetooth-aroma-diff...
Author Avatar
Hi. Hey wondering if anybody else has the same problem in Australia? Any pre paid aus post satchels etc i scan on the mobile app to fulfill items come...
Author Avatar
Hello, can someone help me please adding space between my second featured collection and the media grid, looks too close to the action button and does...
Author Avatar
Here is a screenshot, all I want is help with changing the text color to white. I can make the background black, but the text will also be black. Is t...
Author Avatar
The color scheme of my product grids, information, pages, and cart will not change after I select my color scheme. I want to change the background, te...
Author Avatar
Hello, Ive been searching for a while on a way to implement an infinite loop on my multi column.   So when I reach the last image I want to be a...
Author Avatar
How can I make a text box like this? Can choose pre-written messages from the dropdown.
Author Avatar
Hi, Im running Dawn 2.0 theme and I need customers to enter in a date range for a personalised product. They automatically enter in the name, but miss...