Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know if I can do what I voted to attach in the video that I am going to send you. Basically what I want to do is put an audio ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have an app with the scope write_discounts. I try the following query: { automaticDiscountNodes (first: 3) { edges { node ...
Author Avatar
There is a payment glitch on my Shopify store, KEEOT, that is preventing customers from completing their purchases. I have tried troubleshooting the i...
Author Avatar
Hello, we noticed a product (without variants) is still displaying a previously deleted variants translated name in the checkout view and also in ...
Author Avatar
I have created a link through manage link shopify partner for my custom app so that merchant can install my app, when I access the link to install the...
Author Avatar
Hello guys! Is there on the App Market any form app (similar to Gravity Forms if it's familiar to you) where you can introduce formula fields in o...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your day, this account was created for a project for a political campaign that we were assigned etc. I didn’t exp...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi Shopify community! I am wanting to left align social media icons in the footer on Dawn theme as per screenshot below.
Author Avatar
Hi guys! I just added a code to border my sale badge. But after that, my product pages show "sold out" label while my inventory is full. Can you guys ...
Author Avatar
As seen in screen cap. I would like to add the highlighted 'folder structure' thing in my page. And also stars rating (circled) as well. Sorr...
Author Avatar
27% of shoppers go to Google for coupon codes and abandon carts. NO MORE! Introducing Ace: Based on cart items, show the best coupon code to be appli...
Author Avatar
Hi, I hope you are well. I was wondering if anyone knew the code for 'Adding Multiple Hyperlinks In One Image' for the sense theme? I found one ...
Author Avatar
I have an upsell promotion banner in my cart which displays a product with an add-to-cart button, when it's clicked, I send an ajax call to add the pr...
Author Avatar
In my schema.prisma file I have made some chenges as per the Shopify and prisma documentation datasource db { provider = "mongodb" url =...
Author Avatar
Thumbnails in the product page below currently shows to the left of the main product image. I tried to move it to beneath the main product image using...
Author Avatar
Hello, there is no option in the theme editor to delete the product count on shown on the filters. How can i not show this information? Also where...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've noticed a problem on our Shopify store. From around a few days whenever you go into product images are not showing and there is a white b...
Author Avatar
How do I prevent the featured photo from appearing on my blog page? If I add a featured photo, it appears at the very top of the blog post. I just st...
Author Avatar
I create a cart and checkout validation function extention,like the example demo:https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/checkout/validation/server-side But i...