Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us for Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

现在库存状态列选择器可用

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We made some changes to our website and messed up. These items were showing Starting At Prices... But we wanted them to show just the price of that ...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I am attempting to debug for a client, but can't seem to resolve this issue. They recently noticed their website not showing up on Google, ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am looking for an in house charge account app. We work with multiple business that require their employees to charge onto an account and ...
Author Avatar
A new segment called Recom Sale do not delete has appeared from where I have no idea. Can someone tell me where this came from if I did not create it...
Author Avatar
I have the contact form set up in my website, and I am currently testing it. I need to know where I can retrieve data of input from the Admin Page. I ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Dawn Theme and would like to have a tooltip appear when a client hovers over the banner image on the home page. I believe a ...
Author Avatar
我想禁用订单确认电子邮件啊n orders completed from checkoutCreate through checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPaymentV3. This is a cap...
Author Avatar
I would like to change the product card layout of my website conceptcar.com.mx to look like this: Or is there any way to make the product card sh...
Author Avatar
Hello, Anyone know how I can fix this error string "l18n error:missing interpolation value "which is visible when going to 2nd page of the collect...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to have various separate HTML fields on a single page of my website, each containing custom HTML content. I've looked into different ...
Author Avatar
I have several products which ship singly, or one to a box. Right now if a customer orders a quantity of 2, they are being charged for one 60 lb pack...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello I've a section with different title. At first I used the followind ID: id="product-section" and it was working then I changed it to use this ID ...
Author Avatar
As the title suggests the craft image banner lets you add two images, but I want to also add a button to each image, could someone please let me know ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the 'Digital Downloads' app which is an app developed by Shopify to deliver digital files to the customer upon purchase. However, I...
Author Avatar
Hey guys! I need some help with increasing the size of the buttons in the header only. I can't find the right line of code for it in the theme edi...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm looking for some help with ideas for implementing a payment installments option in my shopify store. I sell IoT wearable devices and would lik...
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to increase the left and right space of featured product on the homepage. I've included a screenshot that displays two versions of the ho...
Author Avatar
I'm new to Graphql and Shopify, and I would like to store data as metaobjects. I have a return_orders object that is structured as followed a...
Author Avatar
I am creating an automation campaign as a welcome series for first-time subscribers that have about 4 emails in it. As a best practice, you should avo...
Author Avatar
I am using Empire theme and I want to change the Featured Collection section slider on mobile with three columns grid, there is no option for that in ...