Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920年x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
亲爱的Shopify团队,我们已经注意到一个反复出现的问题that’s impacting our sales: the mandatory Postal Code field during checkout. The countri...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been in contact with my bank with respect to some shopify charges on my debit card that they tell me are related to someone else's website...
Author Avatar
Am i responsible for figuring out the sales tax, or does the dropshipper do that? What about shipping?
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm not able to edit any other page other than the "password template" when my store has the password on. How can I change this? I want to finish the ...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I have made a new Shopify store by the name of TeeSpark. Over the past month I’ve received over 220 visits but have yet to make any sales....
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm just trying to set my web store up, and am trying to access the Themes Store to purchase a website theme. but every time I click on the butto...
Author Avatar
Hello, When I looked for Merchant ID, I found this "The Merchant ID associated with your shop is not something that will be found in the admin. The ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Guys! I'm able to see my custom text on the desktop version of my store, but for some reason the font doesn't show up on the mobile version. I'v...
Author Avatar
Hello, Just need some help about the gift card URL. As of right now when I click the link sent to an email about a gift card purchased, it sends m...
Author Avatar
Hello, My products will not be distributed on Pinterest because of the following issues: . Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requireme...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I created a discount app using the Shopify Order Discount Function. In checkout, i use attribute to pass the discount price to Discount Func...
Author Avatar
Solved
Iv just set up my drop shipping store with shopify, i purchased a product myself to see how it works and it says in progress. Its been paid and i got ...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to develop a Shopify app that automatically transfers a specified percentage of a store's weekly revenue to a designated bank account? ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Just need some help about the gift card URL. As of right now when I click the link sent to an email about a gift card purchased, it sends m...
Author Avatar
When someone clicks add to cart, i would like the cart drawer to open up automatically. Please help!
Author Avatar
Hi, I've been developing an embedded app. I created the app using the Shopify CLI, and both OAuth and session token authentication between frontend an...
Author Avatar
Other companies uses PC as POS systems with lots of usb barcodes devices, printers, etc. in Shopify only iPad POS with very restricted barcode scanner...
Author Avatar
First attempt at becoming an entrepreneur and think I have really gotten myself into a pickle....I have had my shopify shop for some time and am now a...
Author Avatar
i have unnecessary space between products how can i remove it, and how can i make my banner clickable with individual link i have tried in the theme s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I've managed to get two separate images for the main banner on desktop and mobile, however, the desktop banner appears slightly blurry. If ...