加入构建On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

米aximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
页面内容Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, community. Faced a very strange issue using Node.js as the app backend with @shopify/shopify-app-express library. We have an auth middleware ...
Author Avatar
Help! Why can't I create collections and organize products manually?
Author Avatar
Can you help me to remove the cart icon and search bar in header part temporarily? I tried some of the code from community but its not working. My sto...
Author Avatar
how to remove paypal button from cart page?
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! As mentioned in the title I'd like to decrease gap between header and text. I want it to be a little bit closer, but not too much.
Author Avatar
I want to add in my shopping bag the information that customers may have to pay customs costs and then an small "i" icon with a circle around it, that...
Author Avatar
Hi please can someone from the shopify community help me with a code (for mobile version only), My desktop view is perfectly fined and aligned but...
Author Avatar
I ordered a necklace and it was wrong it was not that one which I have ordered I want to return it but the link is not working
Author Avatar
Hey, guys. My name is Ted. I built shopify app and tried to publish to shopify app store. But while reviewing process, I received the feedback...
Author Avatar
I know I need to add/change code but not sure where on the Doris theme (https://www.templatemonster.com/shopify-themes/doris-free-responsive-shopify-t...
Author Avatar
Hello guys , i m from Algeria , i want to work here and make a one million dollar from this site , how can i work ? Help me to reach my gool
Author Avatar
Hey guys, i just found a solution for my geomarket problem. I wanted to ask you guys if you can test it. I registered 3 different domains for my m...
Author Avatar
I have got some unwanted review code on my product page (just below description) which i would like to remove. i have searched all the code but cannot...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am getting some good traffic through my shopify store but no sales. Based on the analytics I am getting predominately buyers within my d...
Author Avatar
I have got some unwanted review code on my product page (just below description) which i would like to remove. i have searched all the code but cannot...
Author Avatar
been working on my online clothing & accessories store and would really love some advice and input on the design and functionality of my store and any...
Author Avatar
Hi! After we updated to the Checkout Extensibility update, we cannot see any recordings anymore on our checkout compared to when we were doing it w...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, now i'm starting my own brand. now I have a problem with shipping rates. I want to ship through whole Europe but some countries are more...
Author Avatar
Hi! We just updated our checkout to the checkout extensibility however we noticed that our checkout abandon rate has increased compared to the old...
Author Avatar
I brought a new fresh domain and tried to attact it to my Shopify store but as I enter the domain name in the section the connect / next button disapp...