Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello I've tried to add some photos to my slider to show up on mobile but for some reason it seems that whenever I add photos to the slider the deskt...
Author Avatar
I've been attempting to modify the header.liquid code to adjust the pixel values, specifically for enlarging the header logo on the mobile view. Howev...
Author Avatar
I have created a default blog template and named it Test. How can I rename it?
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm working with Shopify REST API. I've faced with unexpected(undocumented) Shopify API behavior. For example, when a payload has some HTML...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to enable/disable functionality of an extension on click of a button on embedded app or admin side. I have stored the state of button ...
Author Avatar
I coded my own cookie banner, following a guide to help me integrate it in shopify but now when i load the website the cookie banner shows on top of t...
Author Avatar
I have a client who is migrating some stores to Shopify. They would like to migrate their orders and customers. so I have written a php script which c...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know or have experience with adding a product link to a slide show image? There are Button links but they don’t look professional.
Author Avatar
I recently started 3 new shops and was extremely satisfied with Shopify, until I received my first invoice and found that Shopify charges a 2% fee for...
Author Avatar
I need to add "Recycling Fees" to the cart for 3 states. Currently I edited checkout.liquid to check the state and then add a recycling fee product to...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to get order data whenever an order is placed and dump it to a endpoint. I know we can create web hook through embedded app or a...
Author Avatar
How do i search for other Shopify stores
Author Avatar
When a customer places an order via the website they can uncheck the subscribe button... I have over 200 customers who have not unticked the box, ...
Author Avatar
I am having a couple of issues with the new 'Combining Discounts' feature. First, I am running a sale this weekend and the way that the feature actu...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to move and put these 3 menu voices one under the other in the first column (under "NEW ARRIVALS"). thanks for the suppo...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, is there a way to create a bundle with two products, where the variant that is chosen for product 1 automatically defines the variant...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding 2 different webhooks for orders: What is the difference between orders/edited and orders/updated web...
Author Avatar
I need Order Printer to show the discounted price of each product on the original line. The code is attached.
Sep 1, 2023
Author Avatar
I want to add a TRACK ORDER button to my header besides my account and cart drawer.. can someone help me with it?
Author Avatar
Hi, My location is set in the UK and I made an order to check the complete payment process. My account is synced with the Payoneer account as well...