Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am wanting to add a custom signature that my client drew for me to her about page. https://lazylittleleopard.com/pages/about-us As you can see I...
Author Avatar
At the top of all my pages there is a random random box called "page" and i cannot delete this, what is this? and how do i remove this? theme:dawn w...
Author Avatar
Hello, We have a store set up (exhibify.net) and we send products and collections from our CMS using both REST API and GraphQL API. We have a prob...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I would like to find out how to create a separate navigation menu for Mobile, or at least be able to alphabetise or re-structure the me...
Author Avatar
so i have added my polices to my footer and but when you click the link the page is blank, they used to work but suddenly they arent, i have checked e...
Author Avatar
Solved
so i have added my polices to my footer and but when you click the link the page is blank, they used to work but suddenly they arent, i have checked e...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have a question on how to make my swedish site work in a multilang setup. This is probably more guidance than technical help but that we'll f...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how to create a product with max. 3 options using a mutation, e.g the productCreate mutation... The options field is supposedely a l...
Author Avatar
Hello, i want to write a Python script that helps me editing my products to create Sales. The idea of the script is very simple. The mouse clicks i...
Author Avatar
Hi, In my store we want to send customers custom data in Klaviyo through the Shopify sign-up form. Please suggest to me how can I do that. Thanks in ...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know why in the product page, when i try to use metafield for collapsible row, it doesn't let me select the metafield containing f...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have created a custom automation email template to send an email to the customer on abandoned checkout. The discount is applicable - different ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've found out that e-commerce is not for me so I'm looking to sell my two shopify store. I haven't had much success with either of them. ...
Author Avatar
I want my website on shopify to have more than 9 products showing in each section. i want the products to go invariable other than having 9 products o...
Author Avatar
I have set up my account with shopify with all the payment details - email - credit card etc I am kind of lost in terms of the URL where i can vie...
Author Avatar
Does anyone have a great experience with a "non-approved" barcode scanner on Shopify POS? We are currently using the Netum Nt-1228bc that works with ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I'm having an issue with my store www.sensehero.co.uk and the star counter The star counter doesn't show the number of reviews. I can highlight...
Author Avatar
Hi dear all, we're experiencing annoying issues when we open new tabs to look at our orders. The Firefox browser constantly requests a new login a...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I recently used some code to change the color variant pills on the product page to show color swatches instead of the color's name an...
Author Avatar
Since my website got more than 50 items, it can only show as 50 items under "Dawn" theme. We have recently seek help from your colleagues why suddenly...