Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I am using the dawn theme, and on the home page there is a “view full details” button, when you click on that button it takes you out the home pag...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to add/modify the margin (top and bottom) and padding (top and bottom) to a section. In this case I would like to add some padding o...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. How can I make this a bit bigger and bold? URL: glowcare.se PS: Glowcare1991
Author Avatar
I recently had an interaction with your support regarding an issue with my account. While I appreciate the promptness of the response, I found the phr...
Author Avatar
Hello! Im using the new Customer Account API. Im experiencing an issue with the refresh token response. I am following the example documented here....
Author Avatar
I wanted to create a bottom navigation menu fixed at the bottom of my hero image so people don't always have to open the side menu from the three line...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I've recently switched over to shopify and am setting my website up. While I add all products and pages I password protected my page. I wo...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys, I am trying to implement a customized progress bar to one of my shopify pages and I need Javascript to implement it. Unfortunately my s...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone. can you please view my store to give feedback and suggestions. I know my images need to be levelled up and the a couple of GDPR issue...
Author Avatar
I have a popular hair growth oil that sold over 128 bottles should i add similar products to my store?
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to run https://github.com/Shopify/sample-django-app on localhost using shopify, but I am getting error MultiValueDictKeyError at /...
Author Avatar
Hello. Im using a Dawn Theme and how to set max quantity limit per order? I'm using Shopify Basic + I don't want to use something expensive (not free)...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I use Dawn theme. I have a few questions regarding the slideshow component: 1. How to make the subheading text appear in black instead...
Author Avatar
I need help with thjs section jts asking me to verify my identification which is fine but i dont have an actual store for campony house i only wanted ...
Author Avatar
你好,我改变的n次方ew one page checkout. Now all my automatic discount codes which i set in liquid. Doesn't work anymore. What changed? Pl...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have added an image banner to my store. However when i switch to mobile view, to image size does not adjust. How do i make the image self...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys, iam currently facing the problem that there are huge white spaces in between the different sections, so when the customer comes to the pr...
Author Avatar
For some reason the slideshow on safari is glitched... I've had multiple people tell me it is also on their end  my link is : https://circle6.sho...
Author Avatar
Hello all, my goal is to implement a preprocessing step for product image upload. When admin selects an image it should be sent to an external API...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I want to change the height of the header but it is locked in ratio to the logo size. How do i change just the header? I use the taste the...