Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
年代hopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello i want to uppercase product title, like this: BDK ROUGE SMOKING not BDK Rouge Smoking How can this be done the easy way? Thanks in ad...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to recreate the titles for the categories in a multi-section menu, like the one shown in the picture (Top, Bottoms, Headwear) I do...
Author Avatar
We noticed that the shopify CDN url for the image are changing. On our site, the image are sometimes broken and sometimes it's loading well. This...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently developing a Shopify app that will allow real-time chat between users. As part of the functionality, I plan to use Firebase f...
Author Avatar
Hi, we are moving our apps to the new Shopify Admin URL format (https://changelog.shopify.com/posts/shopify-admin-now-lives-at-admin-shopify-com)...
Author Avatar
I've implemented a Sticky add to cart via code, but the Sticky add to cart is already visible at the beginning of the page when loading. Is there any ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hai everyone, We have a custom Dawn Shopify theme that have been created by a 3rd party. Since the new update from Shopify for the market-based co...
Author Avatar
Hi, partners. I"m facing the issue. When customer choose amazonpay, entered discount code is detached automatically. case: 1. Enter discount ...
Author Avatar
Hi I want to switch the final price according the payment method Example: Credit Card Price: 100$ (Normal Price) Cash, Transfer or Deposit: 95...
Author Avatar
Hello team im facing this issue, though everything is connected and working properly. How can i remove this error? Your domain has no nameserver recor...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to have different photo banners for desktop and mobile in down theme but there is no option there! can you please help me? i have been...
Author Avatar
This is a shame but I'm wondering how to display a tab or link in Customer Profile to UPDATE Account settings (username & password change) I can o...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, i fix all errors to related wordpress website related. and make website malwareless.
Author Avatar
Hi guys. I am working with the Search & Discovery application to build Filters. When I select the "Source - Tags" and select the tags I need, then cre...
Author Avatar
I am facing an issue with the Shopify CLI and Node.js app template (Remix) where, after running the commands, I receive a 401 status code and the app ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Do you know how to delete the spacing between lines? The code
Aug 4, 2023
Author Avatar
Hey, I am working on a website and I have to reduce the space between the slider and the price. I believe this is possible by editing the code. How do...
Author Avatar
I am trying to setup checkout process using Storefront API. Creating order and creating checkout already completed following this documentation https:...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I've created a custom app with Remix template, created a checkout UI extension, run npm run dev to preview on my Dev store and it worked ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm connection my shopify live theme to local system using theme kit in vs code, if I made changes in shopify local system then I'm push all ...