Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Just started my store how long does it take fo a payment to process and show in your account?
Author Avatar
I'd like to increase the amount of slides available on the slideshow so it's 10 rather than capped off at 5. Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...
Author Avatar
I'm selling services(workshops). Is there a third-party app or code that is able to detect when two or more workshops are conflicting in either th...
Author Avatar
I'm selling services(workshops). Is there a third-party app or code that is able to detect when two or more workshops are conflicting in either th...
Author Avatar
I was reached out to on 7/18 regarding listings that Austin from Trust & Safety said were not complaint with Shopify terms. Our store out of good fait...
Author Avatar
I would like to have a background image instead of a solid color on the text side of the multirow (the area that is currently purple in my attachment)
Author Avatar
Our website is experiencing frequent crashes on Google Chrome due to extended loading times with the Impact theme. We need your expertise to find a so...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to have my text headings be responsive in regard to screen size, but I can only find custom solutions for other specific websit...
Author Avatar
How to fix this error with the product ID?
Author Avatar
Hello - Have a stumper here. There is a single product that is live on all channels and has inventory - and for whatever reason has a bug. I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to make my hero image responsive. I've tried browsing through the boards, but couldn't find a solution. I don't only want it to...
Author Avatar
Hello, On my sites product mobile view of the slider for product images, the images are cut off. Is there code I can put in to adjust this?
Author Avatar
I recently went "live" with my website and notice that there is no way to remove Venmo from payment option unless I remove PayPal completely. I want a...
Author Avatar
Trying to deactivate a store that was did not work out for me. I've tried clearing cache and history, using another browser and going incognito. I ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to move the slideshow container more to the left than where it is when you select "Bottom Left" for Desktop Content Position. Also try...
Author Avatar
As title states i want the price on the product page to display on the same line as product__tax caption rte. I have my language set to make product__...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, Do you happen to know how to remove all spaces between these two images (both side spaces and spaces between the two images). it is a multicol...
Author Avatar
On our website there seems to just be the word copy on the top left hand corner. I've tried getting rid of it on Shopify and inspecting it but I don't...
Author Avatar
Hi - We are needing to install an app on behalf of our clients, and we are trying to determine the minimal amount of user permissions that our clients...
Author Avatar
Hi! I added the Instafeed app, but I have this extra white space next to the grid. Does anyone know how to get rid of the extra space? It looks so...