Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to rescale my website (Dawn Theme) Can anyone guide? Also, I am looking for a validating call number field in Pakistan's format i.e +923xx-x...
Author Avatar
Our Google Merchant Centre show 2 feeds... {1) "Content API" which seems okay. (2) "Local Feed Partnership" which seems to deliver more or les...
Author Avatar
 This is only available for desktop version on the Refresh theme. Is it possible to have this part shown on the above image be on the mobile version a...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, I am facing an issue while adding multiple different images for a different color variant of the main product, However I can add multiple p...
Author Avatar
Many humans combat with themselves to reduce off their greater weight however couldn’t get a result.
Author Avatar
Hey, how can I reduce/remove the padding above and below the pop up on the product page please without affecting anything else. My website is: doors...
Author Avatar
Hello, last night I was working on structuring my first shop, and immediately after entering the ATM data for the payment of the domain, (the ATM hold...
Author Avatar
Hi There! I want to add links and buy now buttons to these images. I want to add the background color, text color, and hover color of the buy now bu...
Author Avatar
Hi! I vant to know how i can add Shopify's new Search and discover complementary product to product page. i am already using a app. But id like to...
Author Avatar
Hello community members, I'm seeking guidance on selecting the appropriate node for enabling postpage functionality in Shopify. I've been exploring t...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I'm currently setting up my Shopify store using the Focal theme store. I found this shop (also using the focal theme) and I was wondering...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have 2 problems with my account www.atolye11trshop.com : FIRST PROBLEM: COLLECTION APPEARANCE Some collections do not show the produ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I recently received an order with a medium fraud analysis, I am not too sure how to interpret it because the it says "Billing street address ...
Author Avatar
how to add annoucement bar in spotlight theme, currently it doesnt have any bar above header ,and i cant find any way to add
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm a new Shopify user. Please assist me. 1. Offer the shopping cart created in my Shopify store session on my own WordPress website. I need to...
Author Avatar
i already have a logo animation and i have used it in the home page of my website - but i want the animation to start automatically when someone visit...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm currently using the Capital Theme for my store and I want to change the variant pill style to "dropdown" menu but it does not show it the cust...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to understand what KYC documents I have submit to complete my Shopify Partner account. I am based out of India. Currently I don't see a...
Author Avatar
I would like to completely disable zoom on product images on mobile version only on DAWN theme 10.0 I do not need to hide the magnifier icon. I ne...
Author Avatar
which app is an alternative to shopify payments as it is not supported in my country?