Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey. We have 2 identical stores one in DKK and one in EUR. Only for currency purposes. We have the Facebook Sales Channel app installed and connect...
Author Avatar
Use the section api to dynamically render the collection product list but the result is inconsistent with the shopify admin collection product list. ...
Author Avatar
how to link url on image on the multicolum so that wghen you tap image it will automatically direct to the url
Author Avatar
I am having an issue regarding a Add to cart problem There are bugs when I click on add to cart button the first time it will not open the cart dr...
Author Avatar
-wanna add app like navigation sticker in mobile view at the footer. which shopify free app we can do or any code we can add
Author Avatar
I doing some work on a client store, where I'm creating some new metaobjects, to take advantage of the new online store pages for them (which is great...
Author Avatar
i want to add dropdown setup in footer.in dawn theme mobile view the footer is very big ,so i want to change it to dropdown setup
Author Avatar
Solved
I am using "baseline" theme and I wanted to change the "add to cart" and "buy it now" button size. I want them to be shorter in width. How do I change...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've noticed that some products are missing from the featured collection. There are arrows and dots, and I can change , but they don't appear ...
Author Avatar
...o not know what). Therefore, it will not be possible to update it and my requests to the admin api will not work. I would also like to understand ...
Author Avatar
Suddenly this is showing on my website's page. I don't know what happened. Please Help
Author Avatar
Good day, do you guys know some way to automatically set the customer language based on his location? So my store does already translate according...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to fetch a collection's products using the storefront api (https://shopify.dev/docs/api/storefront/2023-04/queries/collection)....
Author Avatar
So this is my second time running into this issue, which leads me to suspect that it might be a code problem, even though i haven't changed it lately....
Author Avatar
Hi, Can you please advise how I might change my header to be in the shape shown in the below picture? I would like to make these changes to the Pa...
Author Avatar
Hi there I have verified my email address with my newly purchased domain, but I keep getting this message. Can someone help me please. ...
Author Avatar
Where can I find total sales, refund and net retail sales that can be found on Home Page before?
Author Avatar
I'm trying to reference the attached Markets custom data within a theme, but nowhere does it let me pull that as a dynamic source. Any ideas what ...
Author Avatar
Where can I find total sales, refund and net retail sales that can be found on Home Page before?