Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm working with the Shopify ruby gem on api version "2022-10". I have records of Shopify order IDs in our database and when I do a get `ShopifyAPI::...
Author Avatar
Having issues with placements of header and footer when switching from desktop to mobile site. The logo in the header is not centred when on mobil...
Author Avatar
I am wanting to remove the prices and add to cart buttons from a specific collection on my website as the products will not be for sale. I have done t...
Author Avatar
Some of my products (which I produce myself) have 2 different packagings. One kind of packaging is for some (wholesale) customers that require product...
Author Avatar
hey, Shopify community! I really want to change the font color on the product page. The whole description and the mini-description version are in a...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to create an automatic discount based on a customer's order history using shopify function ? For example, can we create a 10% discount...
Author Avatar
How do I add a second button on my video banner? There's one blue button (shown in the image below) but no option to add another. Here is my URL: ...
Author Avatar
what shipping for the basic plan in Indonesia?
Author Avatar
Hello. I cant figure out why my hero banner inage loads blurry into shopify. Ive tried so many different things like resizing and different ohotos to ...
Author Avatar
Hi How do I add % of the total cart as fees on certain types of payments? Example, For customers using bank deposit - they will be charge...
Author Avatar
Context: We created a specialized listing page based on product colour for SEO purposes Challenge: We want to show the applicable colour variant...
Author Avatar
Context: We are using the Dawn theme and Shopify's search and Discovery app to do filters For filtering, we allow the user to filter based on colo...
Author Avatar
Good day! How to adjust the Product page layout of the Add to Cart button and Add to Wishlist? Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hi How do I reduce the space above and below the "button" of my Image Banner, in Mobile view, so it kind of sits just below with reasonable spacing. ...
Author Avatar
Hello! Im trying to change the section height margins in the featured collection in liquid but I cannot find the code: reinamadre.cl If someo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would love some clarification on how Shopify calculates the number of days remaining in a billing cycle. I am asking this because I am seeing so...
Author Avatar
I'm using sense. When I hover over the text it lights up and becomes white, but otherwise its a dull grey. How can I make it a solid white colour? (Se...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've been having an issue where product discounts aren't showing on the product or collection pages. I've ensured the discount is setup and...
Author Avatar
I've just added another country as a market, and now I have SEO issues. My page score has dropped from mid 90s to 66 because of duplicated pages, meta...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know how I would go about customising the Order Confirmation email based upon the product purchased? I have a service based subscr...