Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I've been working on 3d models using a lot of new nvidia open-source papers and learnt how to convert 2d images to 3d assets at scale. Wondering i...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I've been working on 3d models using a lot of new nvidia open-source papers and learnt how to convert 2d images to 3d assets at scale. Wondering i...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, Right now, the default for shipping addresses in B2B storefronts is as follows Company Name Person Name Address City State Zip I wo...
《阿凡达》作者
motion Shopify theme Large image with text box how do I make it higher on mobile?
《阿凡达》作者
how do i change the location of my currency conversion bar? I want it to be in the footer in the middle. I am using the app called "best currency conv...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi There, Sorry if we're missing something basic but how do we add the usual blocks (like products, collections or reviews) to individual blogs wi...
《阿凡达》作者
We are running the website called cokodive.com on the very right of the menu, we have a new website club > cokodive.club We want to make menu colo...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi everyone! I am having a weird padding issue in my collection page of the mobile view as seen below. Is there a way to remove this? I cannot fin...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi there! I am on the Studio theme, and wanted my Parent menu to be clickable on the header. Right now, when I add submenus, the parent menu link does...
《阿凡达》作者
My product descriptions are missing for some products and the accordion tabs are not working all the time either.
《阿凡达》作者
你好,我们可以请一些the more useful HTML elements in all text fields? Especially in hero banner and headline fields. e.g. ...
《阿凡达》作者
Calling all entrepreneurs, small business owners, and Shopify store enthusiasts! We're on a mission to enhance our services and provide the solutio...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I'm trying to figure out why the collection card images are low quality, I'm assuming the container or something is stretching them or i'm ...
《阿凡达》作者
Calling all entrepreneurs, small business owners, and Shopify store enthusiasts! We're on a mission to enhance our services and provide the solutio...
《阿凡达》作者
《阿凡达》作者
i want to change the search icon to the word "SEARCH". WEBSITE LINK : https://askari.store/
《阿凡达》作者
Which set of APIs are used with the shopify-card-vault? It explains the steps in this link below but does not explain which APIs to call: http...
《阿凡达》作者
Is it possible to combine orders from 3 different shopify stores-that are being serviced by the same 3PL location (3 brands that are owned by the same...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I'm currently building out a new online store. For it, I'm building tons of collections -- first collections for the main menu drop down, th...
《阿凡达》作者
PROBLEM SOLVED