Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have two product templates: a default template and another called "subscription," specifically for a select set of subscription products. Is it pos...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to hide this banner from all product pages on the store without getting rid of the option at checkout. I have tried editing th...
Author Avatar
Hi, i have react hydrogen storefront i would like to make order only to customers that are logged in. How can i solve it There is problem...
Author Avatar
Here, i am sharing my query and api variables but in return i am getting null for the notes, what should i do? QUERY ``` mutation { cartCreate( ...
Author Avatar
My goal is to have Flow look through a list of zip codes that I provide and then to assign a zone order tag if it reads as true that a specific zip co...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like the first section to be full width in black color (removing the white edges) but I can't find how to do it. Is it possible? Thank...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Dawn theme and I have noticed that some products show tiny text that makes it hard to even see. It's only for some products...
Author Avatar
嘿,我想知道是否有人知道to add a looping video on the product page. I used the code below but the video doesn't work on m...
Author Avatar
I just wondered where everyone operatring a shopify website is from? A bit of a "poll" without a poll! Sorry! Just that I wonder if shopify being base...
Author Avatar
here is my website: gatewaymidera.com password: GatewayMidera45 I am trying to remove the white line under the wave at the bottom, but I can't. I'...
Author Avatar
Hello, i would like to ask if https://studiotokyo.jp/ site is legit, it says that you are the provider i ordered something 30 days ago and i still ha...
Author Avatar
I have my Shopify store named "Bright Store" registered under my Shopify account I transferred the ownership of my store to my developer's Shopif...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I put a lot of effort in designing my website, taking High quality pictures that shows exactly how is my product, i thought about every detail...
Author Avatar
Hi, At first the logo size was too small. I manually adjusted the code for max logo width to 700 and got it to it's right size. - Increasing the ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I run www.childrensfootball.com and want to start listing personalised products. I need the customer to enter multiple lines of custom text ...
Author Avatar
Hello there, we have everything else pretty smooth with our store, but I have no typos in my site on Shopify but. if you search the store on google. t...
Author Avatar
I have submitted a DMCA Takedown Notice to Shopify that has copied my online store without my permission. They have stolen 90% of my content, includin...
Author Avatar
Hello! Is there a way to change the price range display on Collection pages? For example, instead of $30 - $419, could it say, $30+?
Author Avatar
Hey! I'm an artist and I would like to add a "Sold Paintings" page to my website. I have already like 60+ Images I would like to upload, In different...
Author Avatar
Hello, Hoping to get some help with the following. We are using the Stiletto Theme by Fluorescent Design Inc for our flower shop website and currentl...