Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I need your help identifying what the issues are when importing products. According to the error message I received, it seems that I can't use t...
Author Avatar
Hi all, do you know how to make the header of my website only in homepage transparent and then when it goes down white? Thanks a lot to everyone h...
Author Avatar
I'm creating an app in Shopify POS using UI components. I've created a SearchBar that filters products based on the entered text, but I can't figure...
Author Avatar
in my store, i have menu, like "shoes, dresses, bags, watches, and recently i have added kitchen appliances and computer accessories" as you see kitc...
Author Avatar
Tons of things are broken on our site since the update. I don't even know where to start. Losing tons of sales. What the hell is going on? Pages that ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to add "final sale" to my store's cart and checkout page. Indicating the full price slashed through showing the sale price. And belo...
Author Avatar
We sell a significant number of products for which there are no assigned UPCs. In Shopify, these products have numbers in the Barcode field that are g...
Author Avatar
The write review button is just a white rectangle with no text showing, but it should say "write review". Its either the text inside is invisible or t...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there a way to create a copy of an existing email Automation with its flows and emails? I need to make improvements to the flow and don'...
Author Avatar
What am i doing wrong ? Thx in advance. mutation checkoutCompleteWithCreditCardV2($checkoutId: ID!, $payment: CreditCardPaymentInputV2!) {...
Author Avatar
Since latest update, I am unable to access any analytics for my store! It only shows how many visits and basic information like “United States”, and “...
Author Avatar
How to change product grid layout size in dawn theme How to make a product grid in a rectangle shape in collection page and proudct image on left ...
Author Avatar
I have a main- search. liquid file in which I have show_product_info json property. But it displays the product shade name and heading also. I want to...
Author Avatar
I would like to implement AMP plugin for my wordpress website, but is not working properly, css are not loading perfectly, so I have create a new home...
Author Avatar
Dear staff, dear trading professionals! I have a few questions for you that I couldn't find definitive answers to during my research in the pas...
Author Avatar
We have an existing app, a regular non embedded front end react + Nextjs app, that does a bunch of stuff, that we point our Shopify app settings to po...
Author Avatar
The issue is when I click on increase or decrease the product quantity (+ or -) on the cart page. The cart is reacting in a different way. It is addi...
Author Avatar
I am reaching out to request assistance with transferring the manual or custom codes from my old theme version to the new theme version that I am plan...
Author Avatar
Hello Community... I have a wine company and will be selling (via Shopify), into 2 different countries. My existing site (in country 1) is set...
Author Avatar
LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS I have PayPal integrated as express checkout card payment option in my store. But i am looking for a developer than can creat...