Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The problem of not uploading photos in Shopify Whatever I do, it says there is a problem, then try it, please help me and send a solution via email
Author Avatar
Hello, my site has been experiencing issues as of recently regarding site speed. Before, my site had issues with unused apps and large images that n...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a customer who would like to hide the price of some of his products for the collections, because some require a quote. https://woollena...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am having some issues with image linking. I am going to use this listing as a reference: https://www.oneblushingbride.net/products/diy-lace-...
Author Avatar
Hi, The industry standard seem to be to have the product image on the left side, but dawn theme puts product images on the right side. Could som...
Author Avatar
I have the Dawn theme but made custom... I am hoping someone can help me have the product video that's part of the media section of the product can pl...
Author Avatar
I request a refund for an automatic payment processed on 14 September 2023. According to my billing history and the terms of our agreement, I still ha...
Author Avatar
"FREE worldwide shipping!" (in orange) - just below the price tag - I tried customizing the store product page but it's not there and also Control...
Author Avatar
my website is saying EUR but i have a norwegian store and want NOK on it
Author Avatar
https://www.acuityscheduling.com/?utm_campaign=acuity&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=scheduling Trying to add this to my shopify seen it on anothe...
Author Avatar
I am looking for an app that let's customers send gift cards to clients/customers/employees and if the gift card isn't used within 30 days (or somethi...
Author Avatar
its a shopify shop, i wanna add that to my shop to, any app to do that, i search on yt, and dosen't find nothing how i can do that
Author Avatar
你好,我怎么删除pictu周围的边界res on product page? I added an image of my store of how it looks right now. URL: www.ascendi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am very interested in knowing why after marketing, ads, campaigns, on 5 sales channels and I still have NO SALES? I have staff that help with...
Author Avatar
I put the wrong name into shopify and it’s now asking for id but i can’t change the name and when i put my id in it says it doesn’t match the name att...
Author Avatar
I published a Shopify blog, but the product photos below are not visible and appear blank. How can I solve this problem? Here is the link to the blog...
Author Avatar
Hello everything is fine! Could anyone give me some help? I've been trying for days and I can't resolve this issue. The name of my store appears along...
Author Avatar
I want to rewrite the information below my site, but i cant find the field where i can type in the new text. Can someone help, thank you
Author Avatar
Hi I wanted to adjust gif size so it will show all picture. I've alreade chosen image height> adapt to img. But it didn't work on desktop view the gi...
Author Avatar
I don't have a video option in the slideshow section so i added one myself using some codes. The problem is it's working fine on desktop but on mobile...