Replay now available | Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify webinar |Watch now.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, when we call the shop endpoint of our testing site - "https://xxx.myshopify.com/admin/api/2023-01/shop.json", Shopify returns 403 with messa...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys My name is Ankit & I am founder of datajupiter.tech a marketing technology startup. I am doing some research on things we can do to perso...
Author Avatar
Hi, I canceled my subscription two months ago, yet I'm still being billed?? Please advise as I spoke to one of your advisors and he canceled and con...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had some advice on how to move the Ali Reviews trust badge to centre align on my homepage, www.stretchpro.c...
Author Avatar
Don’t waste some time taking countless pills or counting down the time until you’ll take more.
Author Avatar
Hello all, Looking some fresh pair of eyes to look on our website beigebunny.co.uk Any feedback will be appreciated Thanks
Author Avatar
Hi, i would like to know how to add gradient color to the section on the iphone where the notch is. I know the code to change it into one color but no...
Author Avatar
I understand that you can retrieve the number of products using the Admin API's collection.productsCount. However, I'd like to achieve the same using ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I tried to implement the Privacy API with our consent management platform. I followed the documentation and created a script to update co...
Author Avatar
When adding 2 or more items to the announcement bar it doesn't work (anymore). I get the following console error: global.js?v=11336751577472259...
Author Avatar
Why is it important to have an api integration in ecommerce? Why Global Services
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, searching for a solution, to center the images in the multicolumn/multirow. Just found a solution to justify the text but not for ...
Author Avatar
I've configured a webhook in my Shopify store to capture order details via my API. According to the documentation, if an order is made using POS or th...
Author Avatar
This error always shows up when creating a shopify template until I cut it from the ecomposer trush file. What should I do...?
Author Avatar
Can ANY One Help me :when Move mouse,the image also transformation (Home and product pages) https://dongfutrade.com/ https://dongfutrade.com/collec...
Author Avatar
How long does it take for payouts to come because today is the 5th day and my sale still says pending
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm currently using the dawn theme. I would like to change the size of the options name "Wybierz rozmiar" so it is smaller. I also have a...
Author Avatar
你好,我目前敲定一个网站that uses a filter based on product tags. Only I can't quite figure out how to sort these by size or n...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I need Help about Fixing the Position of the left navigate menu. Just the left side!. thank in Advance If someone manage to fix it.
Author Avatar
i need to change the badge ive tried everything but the liquid files dont match the liquid files that i have, please let me know how to change them.