Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to change the way my sale prices look. I need current price to be red, then crossed compare-at price, then straight slash and percentage discou...
Author Avatar
hello I need help editing the code for my secondary header (the one in green) I would like the pages listed to be on the right side with the addition ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I am currently setting up my website and on the email signup portion ive seen that the text in where the customer inputs their email is misspel...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to create a productVariant. I want to put in the inventory quantity, but it says to enter inventoryQuantities.locationId as required. I wa...
Author Avatar
I have been waiting for one page checkout since a month , it is very sad to see that many stores got an early access since i have been sending a emai...
Author Avatar
I have attached 2 images. The first one is for a reference. I need to add the top main menu to my collection pages. I have tried different ways but...
Author Avatar
Hi! There is a bar with a button that says "SHOP NOW" on top of my header. The pink color. I can't find it in the code, so I can't delete it. Can some...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to move my logo to my header? If there’s a way to just import the logo into the header that’d be perfect. If not, I’d love to know how ...
Author Avatar
Hi I have added some code so that only the selected variant images show. The problem is that when I click on a thumbnail so that it takes the place o...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm studing shopify and remis and I don't understand how is useActionData working. There's the code: import {useState} from "react"; import {...
Author Avatar
Hello, Does anyone know when the Shopify bundles will be supported in the POS channel? I am not interested in using or paying for another app, as ...
Author Avatar
Hello How to eliminate the image that appears by default in the order summary section when checking out? Thank you in advance
Author Avatar
I'm having an issue with my facebook store where many of my collections are showing "not visible" with a yellow triangle over every collection. From s...
Author Avatar
Hello, Could someone please help me and tell me how I can remove the product count that shows up next to the “Sort By” filter when a sort is appli...
Author Avatar
Dear All, My Shop supplies other Businesses with my product. Thats why I need to gather the business locations from my customers. I've seen...
Author Avatar
Hi I am looking to change the color of my "Add to Cart" button, but NOT the color of the price or links. When I change the "button & links" color,...
Author Avatar
There is a metafield of type "page" that lets you pick a one page or a list of pages. Is there any way to do this same thing, but picking blog article...
Author Avatar
你好我需要一些help. i cant change my background in the password page. please help www.ukiyoclo.shop
Author Avatar
I am using a common CSS code that creates a Video Background Section with overlay text and button. I am trying to get my Shopify site https://f18561-2...
Author Avatar
I just built my first store I think. Can anyone please show me how to place products?