Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, I've almost done with setting up a shop at Shopify. Now I try to connect the shop to an existing 3rd party domain and I've already don...
Author Avatar
Hey There, Is there a setting available to deactivate the automatic addition of the country code to the customer's phone number in the shipping de...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I've published my store but I'm really not happy with how the slideshow looks on the desktop. On mobile it looks very good. But on the ...
Author Avatar
speakme to yahoo liaterial writer says she had excessive expectations about being pregnant, some thing she'd constructed up as a "first rate gift" she...
Author Avatar
Hello, Shopify community, I hope you're all doing well. I recently created a Shopify website and I'm facing a CSS issue that has been causing me s...
Author Avatar
Hello! First post but I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to turn my product page black and then also change the text to white with also ...
Author Avatar
I have both my discount codes set to automatic. They both show set to combine. The link shows that they combine to each other. When I go to check out ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having a temporary sale on a certain brand of clothing and I want to do 30% off. how can I do it so it shows on the collection page? Thanks ...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm building out my site (https://thewgallery.co.uk/), and I'm trying to change the font size of the main drop down menu items (in ...
Author Avatar
嗨——我有数百种产品有国标re and 80% of the fields are consistent. Is there an app or way of setting up products to pre-po...
Author Avatar
For this page want to have main product large, and create thumbnail slider for other images below with slider arrows (not stacked images like it curre...
Author Avatar
I’m testing out my checkout page, and it tells me to select a different address because shipping is not available to that address. These are the addre...
Author Avatar
I'm working in Ella 6.5.0 and the mobile hamburger is not working. URL for the theme preview is: https://xbm5bu1hiynczb2u-17056595.shopifypreview.com...
Author Avatar
Hello, I looked at my phone and see that I was charged $263.62 without my knowledge. I had signed up for a MONTHLY plan of $1 for the next three mon...
Author Avatar
Where is my order
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I have the Canopy theme and would like to change the Capitalization of the product title as seen here: https://gamekastle.myshopify.com/pro...
Author Avatar
i accidentally clicked hide menu on the menu on the right-hand side when editing your site and i can't figure out how to get it back. Anyone know how?
Author Avatar
  Every time I try and purchase from my own store it won’t allow me too and says that it can’t find any shipping rates for my address (UK)
Author Avatar
I ordered two separate orders from a small shop called Catharsis Global. Originally, I ordered in October/November sometime. It wasn’t “shipped” until...
Author Avatar
Currently a Shopify customer for e-commerce, but haven’t taken the leap to their POS. Currently evaluating & have several questions… 1. We mostly ...