Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

Shopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

介绍ducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am currently using Dawn theme 12.0 on my store and the store's AJAX API cart token is not updating to include the cart token prefix of c1- (as it sh...
Author Avatar
Trying Automatically Resize The Banner When On Mobile So The Ends Are Not Cut Off - Using Dawn Theme V12
Author Avatar
I get this message when trying to open my site on it's domain or in preview mode. What could be the issue and how do I fix this?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone- I could really use some feedback on my store. I opened it a month ago, spent maybe 150-200 on fb ads. I don’t have a single sale yet. Tha...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I have researched about adding a video banner for my homepage, and have not come up with the exact info I am needing. One recommendatio...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, there. I have a T33spring account that I linked to my Shopify account, so that I can put my merch on my Spotify for Artists page. However I notice...
Author Avatar
Hello, Im trying to bold some words in my product descriptions but they are not bolded on my website. www.soeurbodyandcandle.com Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hey guys I’m trying to start a rewards path for members on my website. Basically they post on social media for so many days and tag my brand and after...
Author Avatar
    When I go to customise my website it seems to be fine but when I view it or search it up online it does not work at all and I’m wondering if it ha...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, does anyone know how to make these changes: Remove the white box completelyChange the gray button to the color whiteChange button text to th...
Author Avatar
Hello,My store is using the sense theme and it seems like on desktop my logo is not aligned with the desktop nav menu items.How can I align the logo t...
Author Avatar
Hi there! My website url: https://thesnoozy.com/I currently change the prices manually on every product to get the discount that I need. I would like...
Author Avatar
How do I find my Merchant ID?
Author Avatar
Hello,My store is using the sense theme and has alot of space between the product title and star rating I am using.How can i reduce this space on desk...
Author Avatar
Hey all Just a newbie here - I haven't touched any CSS code yet but my website looks broken. I can see in the console that some network calls to some ...
Author Avatar
I have extended trial to advanced shopify plan but testing Shopify features and themes to migrate from Wordpress to Shopify.I would like to make a che...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Everything was normal until 2 days ago. All of a sudden, I started to realize Shopify is not showing me all the visitors in the analyt...
Author Avatar
Hey guys. I'm a newbie in dropshipping and I just started my first online store with Shopify. I have a little, but very import question for me:Is it p...
Author Avatar
I just finished my website and published it, but when I publish it it is completely bugged out on desktop and mobile, even if I try any other shopofy ...