Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
我有一个app that I'm implementing Shopify Functions but I don't have sure right now if all Shopify Stores support checkout extensibility, if not, th...
Author Avatar
Approximately one month ago I noticed Core Web Vitals was showing under Experience that my sites good URLS's dropped from 77 to 0 and I'm not sure why...
Author Avatar
Solved
I just started selling on Shopify but the Shopify payment doesn’t work on my website do you maybe have some other gateway that I can use with the...
Author Avatar
你好!我有一个online boutique and sell clothing. I want to add digital products to my store as well, such as a "How to start an online boutique...
Author Avatar
Hello im using the refresh theme and just made my policies but they wont show at the bottom of my page here is a photo can somebody help me?
Author Avatar
Hello im using the refresh theme and just made my policies but they wont show at the bottom of my page here is a photo can somebody help me?
Author Avatar
Can someone tell me a free app or custom code that I should add and where to add so a Discount % badge shows up beside my product prices everywhere th...
Author Avatar
I want to transfer my full SITE & DOMAIN NAME, everything from Yahoo to SHOPIFY. I’ve have a website on Yahoo store Web Hosting for YEARS. I want to...
Author Avatar
Why does the iPad camera in Point of Sale not populate the search bar with the Barcode when it scans, like it does on the iPhone online app when scann...
Author Avatar
Help...I want to turn off the tags that appear on my blog post listing page. I don't want to delete them, just hide them. It's ok on or off on the b...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am asking you guys for help on some things regarding my mobile version of my website. If you helped me it would mean so much to me. 1. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, i was hoping its possible to give each of the collections i have a different background colour gradient. Because at the moment they all have the s...
Author Avatar
The quick payment button is shifted to the side, how can I fix this? When checking in browser mode on the phone, this gap was not https://citadelcu...
Author Avatar
How to change the colour of buttons, variant pills buy now and add to cart button in Sense theme? I am able to create new colour schemes and edit ...
Author Avatar
I have products listed on my shopify store via Pixels but thought I read somewhere from shopify that the app is not supported or updated for shopify y...
Author Avatar
Solved
I purchased an order from a Shopify business and did not realize they were selling counterfeits. Luckily I was able to email them and cancel the order...
Author Avatar
Solved
My clients cannot reset their password they get the error that there were too many attempts and cannot do anything. This is of course a problem for cl...
Author Avatar
Hi there, right now my slideshow is full width and looks like the one in the bottom. I want it to be like the first one, because the slideshow is only...
Author Avatar
If I have a personal paid domain and using Shopify for the first time for dropshipping, why is it necessary to pay 5000Rs automation. Why Shopi...
Author Avatar
Why is my product not showing up when I try to add it to my shipping' profile? It just loads forever but the product never shows up. I imported it fro...