Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, I have my store setup for wholesale where when someone places an order they don't pay at time of purchase and I invoice them separately....
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to request an invoice on behalf of my company for the annual subscription fee I purchased.
Author Avatar
Having trouble evoking feelings in your assignments? Ask for our help with your emotive language assignment! Our talented writers are adept at creati...
Author Avatar
I'm having issues trying to change the SALE badge on products to "save $xxx" which is the amount you save from the compare and real price instead of i...
Author Avatar
The store name and domain name are not shown on the store list I have multiple stores in Shopify. I changed the name in settings but not shown here, k...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm trying to implement a Pick up point selector. The native solution doesn't work for us because we have more than 70 pick up points and there's ...
Author Avatar
I am using stilleto theme in Shopify and I want to add affect of image change on hover to product thumbnail images. Please guide me How to do that ef...
Author Avatar
We are getting test-develoment-agency360.myshopify.com refused to connect in incognito window. In the Shopify admin. See Screenshot If...
Author Avatar
I want to allow the user to select 24 items out of all the items (more that 400 items) available on our store and store it as a single order with 24 i...
Author Avatar
Hello, How can I make it possible for customers to be able to change the variants on the Cart Page? I frequently have customers that order the ...
Author Avatar
Hello Am using the expanse theme. Have enabled the show first product image in the mega menu settings. Still no image is visible in the mega menu ww...
Author Avatar
I have a metaobject called "brand" within a metafield "created_by" and I want to use the slug of the "name" key of the brand to create a link to the b...
Author Avatar
Hi, Using Galleria version 2.4 I need to provide different password for each client for a specific page. For example, Mr. John has a unique password...
Author Avatar
hi, I don't understand why from shopify-graphiql-app the result is in html code { "key": "body_html", "value": "\nLa Chemise pour Homme Leonardo E...
Author Avatar
I am building an shopify extension app, the app is developing something related to discounts, I have created some discounts, then uninstalled the app,...
Author Avatar
How can add a nuvie boarding script integration in checkout form in shopify store. Information>Nuvie Boarding Script>Shipping>Payment above ar...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! Can anyone help me how to remove the ADD TO CART button here? I also like to increase the size of my image. I'm using Ella theme btw. Here's ...
Author Avatar
I'd like to make this announcement bar animated, ideally with a blinking or a more suitable animated effect Link: https://fridgy.com.au/ Theme: Flex...
Author Avatar
Is there any provision to remove the automatic discount applied by a merchant and choose an alternative discount options in Shopify?
Author Avatar
I am unable to stay logged in to my site on Firefox on my laptop. I log in and then get logged out to the login screen again, usually when I click on ...