Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
how to remove the country and language selection in the shopify site menu? Ideally, a solution to this problem without interfering with the code.
Author Avatar
Hello! I have just launched and started running paid meta ads two days ago. I have over 800 link clicks and 120 visitors - with 3 ad sets but no add t...
Author Avatar
I'm not able to render a checkout UI extension in a development store in Checkout extensibility preview. I do step by step in this guide: https://s...
Author Avatar
Hallo an Alle, ich hoffe es kann uns bitte wer helfen. Wir haben unseren Shop komplett neu machen müssen, weil uns ein Freelancer alles versproche...
Author Avatar
Hi, Am i able to allow a vendor to directly debit (or ACH debit) my shopify balance account (using a Routing and account number) like a standard bank...
Author Avatar
Hallo liebes Team, kann uns bitte wer helfen, das zu beseitigen? Ich komme einfach nicht drauf. vielen Dank  
Author Avatar
I need help with removing a little rest of the color from the announcent bar. Ive made the header transparent as you can see in my Store URL. www.loo...
Author Avatar
I installed a downloaded template, and when I went to customize the homepage is directed to a 404 page. I then went to "Edit Code" and discovered ther...
Author Avatar
My product details are not showing..when I touch the screen certain places things happen. Ex: When I touch the screen it shows my drop-down menu for c...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like the code to change the background color for the filter drop down option. Any advice would be appreciated. Website: circle...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’d like to use the free ad credits provided for tiktok.
Author Avatar
Is it possible to add a custom customer metafield value to the order using Flow? Is there another way to achieve this? Our CRM has to communicate...
Author Avatar
Hello, We are trying to test our private app CarrierService integration on a development store. The checkout never fires our endpoint, we log the...
Author Avatar
Solved
我想改变我的标题颜色贴画ction list to color: #B34826. How do I do this. I have already added some custom CSS and it did not ...
Author Avatar
Re-purposed old store as I paid a lot for the Theme and layout so did not want to waste it. Everything went to plan except I can not figure out a ...
Author Avatar
The sections on my website are extremely huge when it is being seen by desktop viewers which is unfortunately at the moment a lot of my visitors. I d...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys We are Keynard Ltd a software company based in the UK. So we've been doing business on Shopify for about 3 months now. Everything w...
Author Avatar
Hello! Can someone help me to locate these js files and reduce them to disappear from lighthouse tests - htemple.com
Author Avatar
Hello Guys So we've been doing business on Shopify for about 3 months now. Everything was going just perfcet we were getting lot of orders everyda...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! My footer currently has the copyright symbol with 2023 and my business name. I want to add a period after my business name then add "All ...