Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us for Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I cannot solve this bug: The URI for the redirect is: https://karmatradeteststore.myshopify.com/admin/oauth/authorize?client_id=4956ed015365002afcbd...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I've just opened a new shopify website a few weeks ago. After noticing lots of people where leaving their items at checkout I wrote...
Author Avatar
How can I update a PayPal email address under an affiliates contact card? If this feature exists, it is really hard to find. If it doesn't exist.... p...
Author Avatar
Hello Theme: Boost Website: www.petexpress.ch password: alpha Problem: I want the Menu to be right next to the logo. is there any code th...
Author Avatar
How do I center the Heading of my Footer Menu on Mobile View (Customer Support and Policies; refer to image below)? I tried applying the code below to...
Author Avatar
I need guidance on how to import my CSV order file into Shopify, as I'm unable to locate any option for importing order CSV files. Could you please pr...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a shopify store and I want to connect it to all marketplaces. Currently I am using Codisto app but it supports only Amazon, ebay and ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Halo theme and just need code to make the product titles on the collection pages semi-bold as the theme editor does not seem to...
Author Avatar
I tested my store and i can not order anything some one help?
Author Avatar
Hello Can you please help me? I want to create a few collections lists, sorted by country. The thing is that I have just 1 collection for some c...
Author Avatar
大家好!试图前往收集中心ions, normally I can work this out but Origin theme is pretty new to me. Any help would be ...
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I choose a different color between the header and the rest of the page on Theme Ride?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I want to offer a discount promotion for this coming bank holiday but only want it to apply to existing and new subscribers. Is it best ...
Author Avatar
I would like to make the video banner cover the area of where the menu is as well. If that is not possible please help me with making a standard heade...
Author Avatar
你好https: / / e51724.myshopify.com /我想change the first multicollumn where i: 1. Move it a bit over the image banner, make it shorter so ...
Author Avatar
I am unsure if this is possible but I am looking to add a 'Job Search' box onto my page. The page will be for a Recruitment Agency and I want to see i...
Author Avatar
so I have a small shop that sell only for my country ,, so I set an local delivery with zones , pricing every rad zone like I want ,, then when I test...
Author Avatar
is there any way to enable and disable embedded from my Shopify App built with React and Node js?
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm writing my return policy and I was wondering; for the part where I have to provide a return address, can I just write "contact this email to ...
Author Avatar
In Shopify Support, we of course encounter great stores and shopkeepers on a daily basis. But even in this abundance of fantastic businesses, we o...