Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I published a Shopify blog, but the product photos below are not visible and appear blank. How can I solve this problem? Here is the link to the blog...
Author Avatar
Hello everything is fine! Could anyone give me some help? I've been trying for days and I can't resolve this issue. The name of my store appears along...
Author Avatar
我想重写下面的信息网站,but i cant find the field where i can type in the new text. Can someone help, thank you
Author Avatar
你好我想调整gif所以它会显示所有大小picture. I've alreade chosen image height> adapt to img. But it didn't work on desktop view the gi...
Author Avatar
I don't have a video option in the slideshow section so i added one myself using some codes. The problem is it's working fine on desktop but on mobile...
Author Avatar
我不久就去度假——昨天我想to see what my vacation setting options were in shopify so I visited the pause and deactivation link ...
Author Avatar
I need some help with the links. Everything was working well. All my Button Links pointed to their own collection page. Then all of them stopped,...
Author Avatar
  Why can’t any of my clients use shop pay installments? Shopify you have affected my income for the past month. I can’t get ahold of anyone and I ju...
Author Avatar
It seems this can only done by custom css. I don't understand why Shopify won't let uses do such a simple thing without having to do custom coding.
Author Avatar
Hello! Our website currently offers different shipping rates based on where a customer’s order is being delivered (separated into zones). Each sep...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am starting to use the Checkout UI extensions functionality. I already created the application in my shopify partner dashboard and also the f...
Author Avatar
Hey, if i add a product into my basket the popup notification looks like it is transparent. (see picture) i've already tried to put ...
Author Avatar
As you can see the font changes when you hover over the menu, how can I fix this? https://stradascents.com/ Password: FRKN  
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to change the size of the image banner buttons and heading on mobile only. It looks too big on mobile, I'm currently using...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Asking some help to make the header of the page full width, maybe with 2% left and right padding. I'm using the wa re house the me ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to change padding of 2 main menu items and dividing line between them. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE NOW: THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I need help with a problem I am having and started with google ads. All my search ads were blocked do too a large volume of Soft 404 caused by ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I am trying to remove the white padding space between the title and the slider logo carousel. The carousel is custom HTML and I am not sure how to go ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm wanting to move our search bar to the left of our site in mobile only but keep it where it is on desktop. I've managed to move it usin...
Author Avatar
I received a few orders and when I got to my awaiting order tab to order them it never loads and shows “1 order is being placed” but never placed the ...