Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have a shopify store for about 2 months and i have made a perfect store with gifs,high qualit images,and even using rating to mr product but i am un...
Author Avatar
Need some guidance and recommendations on how do increase the speed score?
Author Avatar
Hey All, How can I remove the whitespace on my mobile pages? As seen below. Any ideas let me know. Thank you. Site is:  www...
Author Avatar
As a last resort im reaching out here. For the last 6 days i have been talking to support chat on shopify with no results. My issue is this, i have 1 ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm attempting to create a checkout extension for a Remix app. I'm initializing the app using 'npm init @Shopify/app@latest'. Then, when I ru...
Author Avatar
66KBET adalah situs game online terbaik dengan deposit murah yang siap membantu anda memenangkan permainan. Cobalah daftar dan rasakan kemenangan anda...
Author Avatar
你好,有没有人知道我可以让我的我mage banner image better quality on the mobile view? I added some code to improve the desktop view so I wa...
Author Avatar
Website yang sudah berdiri sejak tahun 2018 dan sudah memiliki banyak pemain yang aktif. Dengan minimal bermain yang sangat murah menjadikan Winstar4D...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Ive been experiencing an issue when it comes to registering my domain. I cannot seem to buy it for some reason. when i click buy domain there...
Author Avatar
Hello Hope all are doing well i have checked all the things for the lazy loading issue but still, it can not be solved. can any one help me to...
Author Avatar
hello , i have already developed my ecommerce system with php laravel, i need to connect it to shopify dropship i have a domain and my site is publis...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm trying to put the typing field for "Style 1 Name:" in-between the drop-down options. So that information for Style 1 and Style 2 ...
Author Avatar
Hey If I have a product in my cart on snugger.store and I wait a few minutes (10min I think) it AUTOMATICALLY switches to the checkout page withou...
Author Avatar
We've got a different logo and branding to show on certain pages. See below link: https://www.findmenowthelabel.com/ Any ideas how we may be ...
Author Avatar
Hello , i published my store yesterday and received like 3 orders so far, but all are from the same size (Small) which is my first size option and th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm developing a Shopify app with a subscription plan and I want to retrieve and display all Shopify invoices within my app. This would let the ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I AM USING "SENSE THEME" AND WANT TO DELETE ADD TO CART AND BUY NOW BUTTONS ON THE PRODUCT PAGE. I WAS ABLE TO SWITCH OFF "Show dynamic checkout but...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was hoping maybe i could get an extension on my 1 dollar a month deal for another two months i want to work with shopify and feel like i cou...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, the text in my cart page tends to be of the background color and not pure white. Can you help? You can also see it from my site www.easeastore.com...
Author Avatar
Does anyone selling on both Shopify and eBay have any apps they recommend for syncing inventory between the two platforms? I don't mind paid apps as l...