Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

简化你的库存管理与采购orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Can I know how to change it? Where can I contact the support?
Author Avatar
嗨,我女as wondering if there’s a way to change the pill shape for filter and sort results WITHOUT coding, so that there’s no rounded corners? I’m sure...
Author Avatar
Hey, I was wondering how I can move my social media icons from the bottom of the footer menu to below the first text in the footer please? my website...
Author Avatar
Hi there! we just migrated our store from lightspeed to shopify and i am trying to figure out how to refund an item purchased through light speed vi...
Author Avatar
Hi How do I reduce the space above and below the "button" of my Image Banner, in Mobile view, so it kind of sits just below with reasonable spacing. ...
Author Avatar
When entering the Facebook & Instagram application and setting up the pixel and logging into the Facebook account, this message appears on the store’s...
Author Avatar
I need you to review my website and tell me why I'm not making sales, I get 120+ paid visitors daily, but none buy anything. Is it SEO? I added trendi...
Author Avatar
Hey there! I'm looking to buy a new smartwatch that comes packed with top-notch specifications and features. I'm particularly interested in a smartwat...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone. I am about to pull out all my hair. I upload a beautiful image. Its nice and clear image. But then when I upload it to shopify and selec...
Author Avatar
I am currently trying to split the 'Shop by Genus' sub-menu under the 'Plants' parent-menu into multiple columns. Right now it is an extensive list t...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have been having a problem with my store for the past days. It seems even though I have activated shopify payment at the checkout it only s...
Author Avatar
I need help with something. It says on my Shopify customers section, that there's this one customer that's subscribed to my newsletter. However when I...
Author Avatar
How To Add Two Side-By-Side Videos To The Video Section Of The Homepage Of Sense Theme?
Author Avatar
Hi there, For some reason, the solutions in other threads are not working on my theme. Anyone have feedback on how I can remove the Search button...
Author Avatar
I am developing a ticketing system for movie theaters on Shopify. Currently, I need to address one use case, which is allowing customers to automa...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I'm looking to change the price positioning on my collection page and product page when it's displaying a sale. I would also like the sa...
Author Avatar
i recently installed an app for sales funnel, One Click Upsell - Zipify OCU. i created a funnel for upsells , i wasnt happy with it so i unpublished i...
Author Avatar
AddToCart Event Firing Twice, all the other events are showing once but the add to cart shows twice everytime i test i on facebook event manager. can ...
Author Avatar
你好,我不知道如何display images specific to the selected variants to do. Could you help me please
Author Avatar
Hi, I made a menu for my social links and put it in the footer but can't figure out how to to add icons to it, maybe it's a better option to add a...