Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I was hoping to adjust the padding of the title on the product page so that the products appear higher on the page so the viewer doesn't have to s...
Author Avatar
I want the user to be able to click an image in the carousel and have the variant option associated with that image be selected. when you...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am wanting to change the colour of the arrows to highlight them a little more. the current feedback is that they didn't know it was a caro...
Author Avatar
Hello, I hope someone can help me. I want to open a Shopify store and do drop shipping but I have a couple of questions first. About me: I'm ...
Author Avatar
Solved
嗨,我安装了Shopify收件箱应用,可以看到chat icons one on top of another. Ideally, I'd like to have only the top icon. Any suggestions? ...
Author Avatar
Dear Members, I have a request that has been killing me from inside for 2 days. The problem is that the theme I work on does not have the option to up...
Author Avatar
Hey, my website if florentina.mx As seen in this screenshot: https://postimg.cc/SjTCj6Bf my website currently runs an app for managing delievery a...
Author Avatar
Is there an app that enables group gifting for high AOV products? This is a common functionality with baby and/or wedding registries — an expensive gi...
Author Avatar
Solved
The thumbnail image is no longer showing. On mobile it show "Liquid error (snippet something thumbnail line 135): invalid input. Does anyo...
Author Avatar
I forgot that I could "cancel" an order, so I refunded the customer in full and restocked the item. Is it still possible to "cancel" the order, or wil...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am trying to make it so the header menu text doesn't have a 'fade on hover' effect which affects the colour. When you go to the home...
Author Avatar
is there anybody here help me to fix my Shopify’s add to card is deleted I need someone help
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm looking for a way to add an image to my accordion group, I am currently using Pipeline theme. I want to show an image (a size chart) for m...
Author Avatar
Can someone please tell me which specific Shopify Source Names the following codes relate to? 580111 3890849 1830279 I'm segmenting customers by...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I have managed to make the header transparent so that it shows the logo and the menu on top of the background image. I would like to do this f...
Author Avatar
please can someone assist? please see screenshot. this is second post asking for help..    
Author Avatar
I am uploading all my products and their variants to Shopify, but I see that some are missing. I receive the following errors in the email Shopif...
Author Avatar
I have some parts of my website that are fine on desktop but don't move properly when the screen size changes. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? ...
Author Avatar
Solved
When i click on a category in the header menu it changes color and turns white, how do i change the color of that?
Author Avatar
hello, im trying to make my footer less tall in the shaped theme. I just want less padding above and below the text and cant find an option to do so....