Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am trying to merge to Google. I do have return policy , shipping policy etc. But when i try to merge it ask me to add the return and refund policy t...
Author Avatar
I have return rules turned off yet I received a return request notification anyways.. why?? I have my own return policies written up on my policie...
Author Avatar
The Email Marketing Permission Check Box and the SMS Marketing Permission Check Box are in two different places on the Check Out Page of my store. ...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I'm getting an error where some people are able to order the product online, whereas with others within a different region seem to be un...
Author Avatar
I am building a plugin using checkout-ui that needs to fetch data from a 3rd party, but I am getting a CORS error. As you can see, I'm usin...
Author Avatar
Hi, We processed a refund for a Shopify order on Aug 8. Based on the timeline, the customer was refunded on Aug 9. It's been 3 business days since...
Author Avatar
Eu tenho uma loja de quadros decorativos com duas variantes: 1) tipo de quadro, essa opção de variante tem 3 valores diferentes [POSTER, MOLDURA E MOL...
Author Avatar
Hi, im not sure how to make my font bigger for my featured collection, this is what I mean: Above the price is the title ( basic custom lego set...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've tried looking for answers and code online but I gather that solutions are case by case depending on websites. Can anybody assist with...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I need help trying to add a custom font(space_toaster) To my Main Menu And body, if you guys can please help i would appreciate it so much, t...
Author Avatar
I have a Collection with conditions: Products must match "Any Condition" & have added 2 x Product Types to this collection The Collection in Admin l...
Author Avatar
I have a Collection with conditions: Products must match "Any Condition" & have added 2 x Product Types to this collection The Collection in Admin l...
Author Avatar
Please anyone give me suggestion theme that similar to stussy.com, especially product page that identically like them -> https://prnt.sc/YnzV1N_viR-B ...
Author Avatar
I have a registration app that creates a registration form page and the link to it is /apps/registration. So the English version URL is myshop.com/app...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys! I am using the Shopify Symmetry theme. I want to keep the policy menu in the place marked above. Please help me. Thank you. Shopify Sym...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I was wondering how can i move my main menu(Home, Contact, ETC) Up, any help is greatly appreciated!! Here is my website: https://31s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi everyone, I want to remove the heading and announcement bar from my homepage only in the dawn theme in order to create a more streamlined landing ...
Author Avatar
The product export has a column called 'Variant Inventory' (column R) where it shows how much stock we have for each product. However, if we add new ...
Author Avatar
'You do not have permission to view this page. Try using a different account or returning to the Store List page' error. I can't reach my store where ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need some help in choosing a Shopify theme. The ultimate goal is to sell a few digital and physical products, the latter being travel acc...