Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We had a our first sale today and it did not process. In our shopify account under the abandoned checkout details, it says the following. Unabl...
Author Avatar
Has anyone had issues fulfilling orders from tiktok with the encrypted addresses? CJdropshipping has given me multiple issues fulfilling an order bc ...
Author Avatar
How do i make my email to show as a link when someone clicks on the email to contact us and can take them directly to outlook or gmail? all the redire...
Author Avatar
I just posted a featured blog post and the image is huge. Would love to be able to reduce its size so that it's significantly smaller. My website is P...
Author Avatar
My store still displays the old 3-step checkout. I've been waiting years for a one-page checkout and now that it is finally here, there is a problem a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a shopify plus account. How can I revert one-page checkout back to 3-step checkout? For the conversion report attached, will there be...
Author Avatar
I would like to redirect the accelerated/express checkout button to a different URL. Where can I edit this in the theme code? Also, I'd like to c...
Author Avatar
I want to move the shop pay line from about the description to below the add to cart button. I have tried a few codes but none seem to work for me. ...
Author Avatar
When attempting a `shopifyqlQuery` from within a custom app I receive the following error: Access denied for shopifyqlQuery field. Required acces...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I've recently started running facebook ads, and I've been running targeted facebook and broad conversion campaigns for them. So far I've ...
Author Avatar
On the collection pages number pagination, what would be the code adjustment needed to change the color of the active page number (along with the unde...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would appreciate some help. My website is TheNewVernonTruckWash.com. I am using the Empire Theme. My product pages get stuck on mobile...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to move price and text from card_information in line from Quick view. Where I draw the white line. Url: https://www.lasdunasbyro...
Author Avatar
Hello, i've purchased a domain through shopify when i purchased it, next to my doamin it shows SSL Pending what can i do to resolve this and get it fi...
Author Avatar
I don't know if the help chat bot is on the fritz or what, but need an extra set of hands for this one. Quick background - made a Shopify for my store...
Author Avatar
  Hi, I would like to put an email subscription box on my password page in order to collect subscribers while my store is closed but I don’t have a ...
Author Avatar
We are researching using Shopify B2B, Fishbowl and QuickBooks online and want to understand the connections that the Shopify B2B platform has with tho...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Expanse theme for my website and even though I can see my logo on customization page as I wanted, the logo doesn't update when I open m...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to code a dynamic custom free shipping bar for the impulse theme. I managed to add the text in the cart drawer by following this steps. ...
Author Avatar
Hi My online analysis seems really skewed - my online sessions and conversion ratio fell off the radar mid August and in September yet my sales haven...