Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hello everyone, I need your guidance/advice on this issue. I have added a custom attribute to cart (
Jul 23, 2023
Author Avatar
So, I managed to change the drawer menu color, hover color and everything. Just ended up not knowing how to change the login button color which looks ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I am trying to fetch the inventoryLevels via connection using the Shopify GraphQL Bulk API but each time I start a Bulk Operation, I g...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi guys, I just needed help figuring out how to change the text size of a nested submenu item, I've tried .header__submenu .header__menu-item { font-s...
Author Avatar
Hi there Can someone assist me with removing the text "sold in last" from the product page please. I found a thread that spoke about making ch...
Author Avatar
“Starting in 2023, Shopify will no longer send order-related SMS on behalf of your brand to customers.” This has made me concerned. Is there a third-p...
Author Avatar
I'm gonna make merch for a band, but can't afford the basic plan, we're not even going to be even with the starter plan since we barely sell anything....
Author Avatar
Hi I want to change the default search icon to a search bar (with round corners) Would appreciate the help Thanks - nik
Author Avatar
1) Discount offer on purchasing for the first time How we can set this discount? 2) Refrell Discount if anyone is suggesting the website to the frien...
Author Avatar
How to bypass add to cart button and replace with buy now button directly drop checkout page and I use implus theme I use the code this code Brooklyn ...
Author Avatar
Hello Developers, I am trying to build an application and I am unable to update APP_URL link from the env variable.It always shows some randomly gen...
Author Avatar
as you can see it supposed to be https://www.makerlab-electronics.com
Author Avatar
我目前正在使用LOLOYAL來建立我的會員系統。不過,我注意到我的前置交易以新台幣(NTD)為單位,但積分度以美元(美元)累積。我想知道是否還有其他更好的系統推薦。我的主要要求是一個允許新台幣交易、提供註冊積分並為客戶提供購買獎勵的系統。或者,如果有辦法調整LOLOYAL上的設置來實現此目的,請告訴...
Author Avatar
你好!我想知道你如何添加一个超链接在the product description for a similar product that hasn't been set live yet? For example, we hav...
Author Avatar
I'm having some trouble with inserting non-product static images to collection grid. The client has requested to add 'campaign' images to the grid to ...
Author Avatar
Hi, all! Here's our website's link: https://www.gainexpress.com Just wanted to ask why this appeared on our site? I remember adding in some co...
Author Avatar
Hello, i changed the typography style for the text on my product titles and it distorted and changed the heights of my product names to be some high a...
Author Avatar
Bonjour j'ai un soucis en gros je voulais supprimer les balises meta sur les fichiers code sauf que maintenant j'ai la version ordinateur sur mobile a...
Author Avatar
In the shopify flow...I want to create a flow like "If the subtotal before point discount is 20,000 yen or more, add a novelty item."What condition ...
Author Avatar
as you can see here it should be www.makerlab-electronics.com anyone help me how to fix this one?